Topic

Starting a new Horde Guild

Algalonrules @ Kirin Tor
Algalonrules
1 Human Rogue
Edited by Algalonrules on 2018-02-25 16:07:39
Captain Morgan's Revenge is looking for new, active members. We are a social-leveling guild, questing together but mostly talking while queuing for RDF. Our goal is to get enough level 80 members to do some PvP/Raids.

We don't care where you are from, we have members from all over the planet - from Mexico to Poland. All we care about is that you have a guild-spirit. We help each other out at all cost.

Our guild has over 50 members at this point (January 12th), and our bank has 4 tabs. Every member can take from the bank at a limited amount each day, but if that's not enough you can always ask a Matey (officer) to get more from the bank. Like I said before, we are here to help each other out. Take wat you need, give what you don't need.

So if you're willing to join us, you can send a whisper or mail to the following members:
Nimgarthiel (me, Co-GM - First Mate)
Trenos (GM - Captain)
Krmeljko (Matey)

Or if you see a member walking about, you can ask them to invite you. ;-)

Morava @ Kirin Tor
Morava

1 Troll Hunter
Me and my wife would like to try out. Captain Morgan is indeed our favourite drink. We are very much casual players with no raiding ambitions. I am a TBC/WoTLK/Cata veteran, my wife is pretty much a beginner, still figuring out the game. We think a smaller social guild might be a good option for us. If you want to have us, please throw an invite to:
Indieness (lvl 22 marksman hunter)
Morava (lvl 22 protection paladin)
In any case, good luck with the guild. :-)

Algalonrules @ Kirin Tor
Algalonrules
1 Human Rogue
We would love to have you with us! I've written down your names, and I'll try to invite you as soon as you're online. :)

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
tfw no wow wife

Banoth @ Kirin Tor
Banoth
5 Blood Elf Paladin
Are yall still currently looking for members?

Algalonrules @ Kirin Tor
Algalonrules
1 Human Rogue
We're always looking for members, just send an in game message

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.