Topic

Faction balance on Algalon

Zarxus @ Kirin Tor
Zarxus
1 Human Warrior
How is Alliance doing on Algalon? Is the realm balanced? How is PVP? How is world PVP?

Are there many gankers?

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Horde has more players, server population around 40% alliance 60% horde, alliance wins most bgs NA hours, horde wins most bgs EU hours. not exactly balanced but it works.

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
1 Night Elf Warrior
From the alliance world chat, it seems the horde pretty much win all the wintergrasp battles. Is it really so, Deathstep?

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

4 Human Paladin
I main alliance and over a week, alliance wins WG maybe 2-3 times and I'm on everyday. I very rarely see alliance owning WG.

Zarxus @ Kirin Tor
Zarxus
1 Human Warrior
Reason I ask: It sounds like a typical but interesting mmorpg phenomenon when one side dominate the other. New players will seek the winning side to get an easier experiance.

But there will always be some players who play on one of the side what ever.

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

4 Human Paladin
I pick alliance regardless because it's the side I prefer, if everyone picks the "winning side", then there's no longer 2 sides...

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Deathstep on 2017-11-12 21:48:22
Even though horde has always had more population, the winning sides have changed a dozen times, where 1 faction dominates bgs and world pvp for sometimes a week to several months.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.