Topic

[H] WTB Profession leveling materials set (JC, BS, Eng)

Kookaburra @ Kirin Tor
Kookaburra

8 Human Paladin
Hi guys/grills,

I am looking to level up some professions on alts; namely Jewelcrafting, Blacksmithing & Engineering. If anyone out there can provide viable materials sets for leveling these professions, would be happy to buy the same for in-game gold. Some points to note:

1. Don't need materials for hitting 450, just till unlocking the Profession's core bonuses (around 420-425 for each of them I assume)
2. Would also need details as to which leveling guide your materials set pertains to, allowing me a smooth leveling experience

If you can offer such a trade, please feel free to contact me on discord (@itsallogre) so we can work finer details out, or you can drop me an in game mail on Kookaburra (H) (Algalon).

Cheers!
Kooka.

Kookaburra @ Kirin Tor
Kookaburra

8 Human Paladin
I was sure there were players offering these trades on global a while back. Have they all simply quit or am I posting in the wrong thread I wonder.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.