Topic

Something messed up in one of my quests.

Trolldk @ Kirin Tor
Trolldk
64 Troll Death Knight
So, I was doing the Light of Dawn quest in the DK starting area and as the fight ended, all the npc's names turned green and I couldn't interact with anyone. I've got several heirloom items on my character and have no way to get them off the character should I need to delete this character. What do?

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
Funny, that's the same thing that happened when I made my DK back in 2015. IIRC, there's a mailbox near the first area of scarlet mobs (around where you did the quest for the mount), *if* you're able to get to that section again. Not sure if the mailbox phases out or not.

Alternatively you'll have to open a ticket, explain the situation and wait for a GM to fix the issue for you.

Trolldk @ Kirin Tor
Trolldk
64 Troll Death Knight
Well, thanks for the tip. Funnily enough, I just waited a little while and the instance reset itself.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.