Topic

Golden Pearls and Enchanting

Vlademir @ Kirin Tor
Vlademir
60 Blood Elf Priest
So I discovered I appear to NEED a Golden Pearl to advance my enchanting, as I cannot upgrade my enchanting rod to Fel Iron without the Arcanite rod, which requires a Golden Pearl. However, I've been grinding big mouth clams for about five hours, opened HUNDREDS of the things, statistically ought to have seen like ten or more Golden Pearls by now, haven't seen one.

Are the drop rates for this item off on this private server, is there some other way to get the things, or alternatively, is there a way to get around the Runed Arcanite Rod for enchanting?

Judgehammer @ Kirin Tor
Judgehammer

1 Human Paladin
Here's a link to the vanilla database for golden pearls. http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13926

The droprate is low, and since we have only hundreds of players, not millions, the AH can't supply everything. Still worth checking though. I'm afriad you just have to grind it out, or ask in trade/ global if anyone has one to sell.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.