Topic

Ridiculous

Savana @ Kirin Tor
Savana
13 Undead Warlock
It's good to see Alliance numbers increased in Wintergrasp. At one time yesterday we saw 80 Alliance against 36 Horde and today there was 62 Alliance against 34 Horde. Now like I said it's great to see Alliance numbers up .. but ... when Alliance has someone that boxes with these type of numbers I think that their faction is pathetic.

It's hard to believe, in fact it's ridiculous that someone would even think of boxing when they outnumber their opponent so badly. It would be nice to see this kind of abuse stopped but I doubt some people can cure their inability to accept losing a single fight let alone a battle.

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Fuck off...

please

Nubius @ Kirin Tor
Nubius
5 Draenei Paladin
Edited by Nubius on 2017-07-03 21:05:14
Exactly the type of response I would expect from a rogue that ganks constantly in org.

Alliance have more people and most of them our fully geared coming back for new season and still they need 3 or 4 multiboxers destroying fair gameplay.

Zi @ Kirin Tor
Zi

1 Undead Warlock
fuck darkorange,
fuck ed,

spit all on ed u want, atleast his actions are benefacial for other allaince players.
darkorange is just sad

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2017-07-04 21:45:41
It does feel cheap to multibox when we outnumber you 2:1. Sorry about that. I need the honor though and you're gonna lose even if I'm not there when it's stacked like that.

Also nice for the ally to win again though. I read the book in VoA once in a while to see who is winning. May 17th - June 28th Horde won 294 out of 355 wg, 82.8%. Now of course it's the other way around. This is how wg is on this server; the dominating faction alternates every few months.

My honest advice if you want to win wg is to organise a premade about 15 minutes before it starts. That's what I do, or I will spam global that WG is starting 15-20 minutes before it begins.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
2 Dwarf Paladin
Lol alliance doesn't have more people, alliance are around 600+ and horde 1000+ on peak times.

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
Nothing is stopping anyone from multiboxing, except maybe Windows 10. Doesn't matter what your personal thoughts are on boxing. It's not abuse. It's allowed on Dalaran without restriction. Hell, Ed has a guide on how to set it up and even provides links to the software. He's even pretty easy to talk to if you have any questions about the software.

Give it some time. In the almost 3 years that I've played on Dalaran, WG goes in cycles. Alliances wins for awhile, then Horde does and it goes back and forth. Sometimes it cycles every 2-3 weeks, sometimes 6-8. Currently it's in favor of Alliance because Horde seems more focused on PvE right now.

Savana @ Kirin Tor
Savana
13 Undead Warlock
@ Edzero - I have a fair idea how to win WG but thanks for the tip. My issue is with boxing when your force is far greater than your opponents. To which I see you could care less as you say you need the honor points and that's funny because where's the honor in getting them that way?

@ Treebag - My personal thoughts that boxing (in PvP) is abuse and yes that matters. It matters very much to me and to so many others that play here. Sure enough it's allowed but that does not make it right. Also I was not concerned that Alliance was winning more. My intent was to say that it was nice to see Alliance win more. One sided fights are boring so when the numbers are up for both of us the chances of good fights are so much better or so I think.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
But WG is one-sided regardless of whether the multiboxers come or not. If you take out 4 or 8 players from the faction with 110, do you really think the 30 on the other faction will put up a better fight?

Once I get my rank I sit in the keep til it ends, the alliance do the rest by themselves just fine.

Savana @ Kirin Tor
Savana
13 Undead Warlock
Get real. This isn't about putting up a better fight. It's about having/experiencing a better fight. Nobody but nobody likes to be one shot by a boxer. You can last far longer against a group of 5 individuals than than you can against a person 5 boxing. In fact, given such a scenario, it's possible to kill 1 or even 2 individual players whereas there's really no chance at all of getting even 1 of a boxer's down.

I find it hard to believe that Alliance would get more ridiculous or better said more pathetic but sure enough they would and they are. They're actually using more boxers in WG and that's not when their numbers are low. This is when they're outnumbering Horde up to or very close to 2-1. To me there's no justification for boxing when you have 70 players to your opponents 36. Even so that's happening and the boxers are here giving you lame excuses for their actions. The truth is that if any one of you believe any of them would sit out for any time during a battle you need to be slapped and get a reality check. They're game morals are acceptable to them themselves and themselves alone.

Developers should at the very least penalize boxers characters with percentage debuffs according to the percentage they outnumber their opponent. That at least would be a step at curbing this from getting further ridiculous or if in fact it could.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
2 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Deathstep on 2017-07-26 06:09:40
Get real. This isn't about putting up a better fight. It's about having/experiencing a better fight. Nobody but nobody likes to be one shot by a boxer. You can last far longer against a group of 5 individuals than than you can against a person 5 boxing. In fact, given such a scenario, it's possible to kill 1 or even 2 individual players whereas there's really no chance at all of getting even 1 of a boxer's down.

I find it hard to believe that Alliance would get more ridiculous or better said more pathetic but sure enough they would and they are. They're actually using more boxers in WG and that's not when their numbers are low. This is when they're outnumbering Horde up to or very close to 2-1. To me there's no justification for boxing when you have 70 players to your opponents 36. Even so that's happening and the boxers are here giving you lame excuses for their actions. The truth is that if any one of you believe any of them would sit out for any time during a battle you need to be slapped and get a reality check. They're game morals are acceptable to them themselves and themselves alone.

Developers should at the very least penalize boxers characters with percentage debuffs according to the percentage they outnumber their opponent. That at least would be a step at curbing this from getting further ridiculous or if in fact it could.

Lmao how shit can you get, not being able to solo ED or 5+ multiboxers. Aye get good shitter

Treebag @ Kirin Tor
Treebag
2 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Treebag on 2017-07-26 07:57:01
Lmao how shit can you get, not being able to solo ED or 5+ multiboxers. Aye get good shitter

Please link me your video where you solo Ed where he actually tries. I'm sure most of us would like to see how good you are.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2017-07-27 17:19:38
gYKSxv9.png

Deathstepp is actually very good against multiboxers. He hurts me. :(

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
2 Dwarf Paladin
More like tickles

Linowzo @ Kirin Tor
Linowzo

1 Night Elf Hunter
Ed for president.

Savana @ Kirin Tor
Savana
13 Undead Warlock
Another incredulous Alliance player that would have a sook for president.

Linowzo @ Kirin Tor
Linowzo

1 Night Elf Hunter
Edited by Linowzo on 2017-08-06 13:32:27
Ha-

There has been a period where Horde was dominating each single battleground. I think Ed & me did a good job at motivating alliance to step up. And guess what, after a few weeks we kept winning more and more WG's, with or without a premade. Time has changed, now get rekt pls.

Savana @ Kirin Tor
Savana
13 Undead Warlock
Edited by Savana on 2017-08-06 21:42:55
First off prescriptively it's Ed and I not Ed and me.

Secondly if in fact the two of you rallied your troops then you should be commended for it. The matter is you did not need to be boxing to accomplish this. Especially when the odds were 2-1 in your favour.

We as a society honour the underdog. Boxing in PvP is not deemed honourable unless you happen to be an outcast. Delinquents need to box, the best players do not. Should I guess where you fit in?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
You are correct we don't need to multibox to win. Especially given that Linowzy has higher win ratio than I do for wg.

You are incorrect about best players not needing to multibox. Most multiboxers are bad but not all. Krushpack was gladiator (retail) on 4 of his chars when playing normally as well as being the top multiboxer in PvP.

Savana @ Kirin Tor
Savana
13 Undead Warlock
That statement was given in the context of multi-boxing in Wintergrasp. It was not meant to infer a lack of skill thereof. I simply do not consider anyone who feels they need to box all the time a good player.

Did you know that at any given time of day there is never more than 1% of the population on that are boxing in Wintergrasp. In fact that percentage is even less than .25% at the servers peak hours. So ... why is it that so very few are allowed to ruin the experience of so very many? Where is the official post that explains this to us? All I could find is a "it's allowed at this time" comment which is a clearly a statement and hardly a reason.

Blaiser @ Kirin Tor
Blaiser
6 Human Priest
@Savana Not sure if you mad or really butthurt. Edforgm

Savana @ Kirin Tor
Savana
13 Undead Warlock
@Blaiser - It's called common sense. You should try it sometime.

Padord @ Kirin Tor
Padord
2 Human Paladin
Sure Felicia ;D, so angry and psychotic lol ;D.

Savana @ Kirin Tor
Savana
13 Undead Warlock
Do you follow a handbook for the hopeless or belong to a twitter for twits ? Is your golden rule "if you can't debate them or write something relevant, revile them"?

Although it should be needless to say I feel obliged to tell you those are rhetorical questions. However to you and the others that adhere to those rules, please stop sharing them with the others less fortunate. There's enough of you imbeciles posting on these forums.

Padord @ Kirin Tor
Padord
2 Human Paladin
Sure Felicia ;D, go take your meds lol ;D.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.