Topic

Dear Loth,

Trumpkinpie @ Kirin Tor
Trumpkinpie

1 Dwarf Priest
Some players have left the realm for various reasons lately which is rather unfortunate. That being said, I've been on the realm for about a year and a half now having a wonderful time! Additionally, I have felt more engaged lately now more than ever and continue to enjoy logging in every time. I see new players (particularly NA players) all the time now and I feel like the realm pop is increasing. Not only does this warm my heart, but it makes me think back to when I was new to the realm. The veteran players were always there to help out the next generation/wave of players attempting to get geared. This message is to let you know that I will be sticking around for as long as the realm still exists, for I cannot imagine playing on any other realm.

Thank you Loth, for giving all of us the opportunity to enjoy a blizzlike wotlk experience full of innovation and creativity!

Trumpkinpie @ Kirin Tor
Trumpkinpie

1 Dwarf Priest
P.S. - I would like to hear more from you with regards to the community in general. We are here. We are watching. We are waiting...

Judgehammer @ Kirin Tor
Judgehammer

1 Human Paladin
It's nice to see someone just saying thanks, instead of the usual moans and requests. I'd like to add my two pence worth.
Ive been playing for a year now and its been great. Good uptime on the server, everything IMPORTANT works fine, and a few unpleasant idiots aside, a nice community too,(ignore is ur friend for those unfortunates who missed out on a decent upbringing). In fact Ive had more fun than I did playing wotlk back in retail.

Hands down the best 'blizzlike' server for this expac.

I also love that it will always be Wotlk and a new expac won't come along and reduce all my efforts to nought.

I try to donate when I can, and I would encourage others to do the same, support these guys who have given us so much!

So, a big thanks to all the team, it is appreciated.

Judge.

Zi @ Kirin Tor
Zi

1 Undead Warlock
HAIL LOTH

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.