Topic

Dear Loth,

Trumpkinpie @ Kirin Tor
Trumpkinpie

1 Dwarf Priest
Some players have left the realm for various reasons lately which is rather unfortunate. That being said, I've been on the realm for about a year and a half now having a wonderful time! Additionally, I have felt more engaged lately now more than ever and continue to enjoy logging in every time. I see new players (particularly NA players) all the time now and I feel like the realm pop is increasing. Not only does this warm my heart, but it makes me think back to when I was new to the realm. The veteran players were always there to help out the next generation/wave of players attempting to get geared. This message is to let you know that I will be sticking around for as long as the realm still exists, for I cannot imagine playing on any other realm.

Thank you Loth, for giving all of us the opportunity to enjoy a blizzlike wotlk experience full of innovation and creativity!

Trumpkinpie @ Kirin Tor
Trumpkinpie

1 Dwarf Priest
P.S. - I would like to hear more from you with regards to the community in general. We are here. We are watching. We are waiting...

Judgehammer @ Kirin Tor
Judgehammer

1 Human Paladin
It's nice to see someone just saying thanks, instead of the usual moans and requests. I'd like to add my two pence worth.
Ive been playing for a year now and its been great. Good uptime on the server, everything IMPORTANT works fine, and a few unpleasant idiots aside, a nice community too,(ignore is ur friend for those unfortunates who missed out on a decent upbringing). In fact Ive had more fun than I did playing wotlk back in retail.

Hands down the best 'blizzlike' server for this expac.

I also love that it will always be Wotlk and a new expac won't come along and reduce all my efforts to nought.

I try to donate when I can, and I would encourage others to do the same, support these guys who have given us so much!

So, a big thanks to all the team, it is appreciated.

Judge.

Zi @ Kirin Tor
Zi

1 Undead Warlock
HAIL LOTH

Teranas @ Kirin Tor
Teranas
1 Night Elf Priest
I stopped playing here months ago and went back a week ago to find that most issues I had with this server was fixed. And I'd like to thank Loth and his crew for making such an amazing server. For the Alliance. For Dalaran!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.