Topic

Rare mobs

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Perobas the Bloodthirster (Northrend, Howling Fjord) and Collidus the Warp-Watcher (Outland, Shadowmoon Valley)

If you have seen these two recently (past six months or so) could you point me to right direction. I have been unable to find them on their retail paths.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Never seen Perobas the Bloodthirster, no idea about the other one.

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Algalonisoff on 2017-10-11 08:11:24
Found Collidus the Warp-Watcher at the Netherwing Fields. So people trying to hunt it, forget retail paths and go there.

Now only Perobas the Bloodthirster left. Been trying to find him from retail paths but I'm probably going to expand my searching radius unless anyone can confirm me its whereabout.

I know people have this achievement so at some point it has been possible to complete (like Dinner Impossible/A Simple Request) but this guy could've been disabled recently (like Vyragosa? and TLPD have in the past).

Sillybun @ Kirin Tor
Sillybun
80 Human Rogue
Edited by Sillybun on 2017-10-11 12:56:21
I have consistently found and kill Peroblas the Bloodthirster on the same locations multiple times in the last several months. He does not spawn as often as other mobs but checking these locations will get you the kill. I last killed him 2 days ago. Bear in mind that since I farm them a lot others cannot find them as often as they would like.

06ybatV

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
I have consistently found and kill Peroblas the Bloodthirster on the same locations multiple times in the last several months. He does not spawn as often as other mobs but checking these locations will get you the kill. I last killed him 2 days ago. Bear in mind that since I farm them a lot others cannot find them as often as they would like.

Awesome to know it's not disabled. I will offer gold reward to whoever lets me kill that hairy thing.

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Algalonisoff on 2017-10-12 07:56:38
Also found Perobas the Bloodthirster between Fort Wildervar and Camp Winterhoof finally. Achievements completed!

Atahera @ Kirin Tor
Atahera
2 Human Rogue
Vyragosa is still nowhere to be seen...

Sillybun @ Kirin Tor
Sillybun
80 Human Rogue
You are welcome Algalon.

Atahera Vyragosa is disabled on purpose. With their announcement that they can focus on little things now I assume they should release it soon. My TLPD is looooong overdue.

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
TLPD would rock too.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.