Alphonsezo @ Kirin Tor
Alphonsezo

1 Gnome Rogue
Hi everyone i currently revered with all steamwheedle faction
Booty bay
ratcher
everlook
gadgedzan

working on my reputation achievement now i want them all exalted i try by killing pirate in stranglethorn and tanaris but dont give any rep i know there some repeatable quest in feralas and dire maul but i hope its not the only way... i seach for some guide on internet all i found is about bloodsail buccaneers or MOP . WOD version

thank you

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
Edited by Boujii on 2018-09-06 20:00:39
If you could give me just one NPC that gives you rep for killing, I might be able to assist you.

I found the same thing about the Bloodsail Buccaneers faction.

https://www.wowhead.com/faction=87/bloodsail-buccaneers#npcs:0+1-4

Alphonsezo @ Kirin Tor
Alphonsezo

1 Gnome Rogue
i didnt found any npc giving rep that why im here

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
Try this out
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Mobs_which_affect_reputation_with_Steamwheedle_Cartel

Alphonsezo @ Kirin Tor
Alphonsezo

1 Gnome Rogue
oh thank will try that
Venture Co. (Only those in Stranglethorn Vale and Grizzly Hills
ouch but +5 rep will take sometime

Variola @ Kirin Tor
Variola
80 Blood Elf Priest
Turning in the key to the goblin in Dire Maul: North gives you 350 reputation with all goblin cities. Before you turn in the key, you can turn in materials for Gordok Ogre Suit (it is repeatable quest) - for first turn-in you get 250 reputation and every repeatable gives 75. The limiting factor on suit quest is Ogre tannin, item which is dropped of some mobs there and looted from some "boxes" in DM:N but you should be able to get at least 2-4 per run, if not more. The short run takes couple of minutes but you are limited to 5 runs per hours (instance per hour limit). So you can get at least 500 reputation per run (if not more), making it 2500 reputation per hour. So, how is that slower than killing mobs? On any reputation level.

Alphonsezo @ Kirin Tor
Alphonsezo

1 Gnome Rogue
Edited by Alphonsezo on 2018-09-07 23:59:53
Killing venture co in stv dont give me any reputation and for the repeatable quest Gordok Ogre Suit require 8 rugged leather and 4 bolt of runecloth both cost over 200g at AH :-/ but i guess those quest are the only way

Variola @ Kirin Tor
Variola
80 Blood Elf Priest
Since I did that grind a bit more than a year ago, I might as well give you some tips regarding DM:N runs. I am assuming, of course, you have the key for it.

When you enter DM:N, kill the first guard (forgot the name) and a few ogres around him. If any of them drop Gordok Shackle Key avoid killing more ogres (the key is unique, you cannot carry more than one) and kill the drunk in the corner and second guard. Proceed to the hallway with goblin, hugging the walls and avoiding killing mobs. Talk to goblin, turn in the key and make sure to pick up stuff from the box he leaves behind. The box can contain some amount of rugged leather, saving you some gold if you want to turn in materials for suit from time to time. It also contains some recipe (tailoring or leatherworking), rare ones are BoP but epic ones are BoE and you can try to sell them for nice amount of gold if anyone is collecting recipes.

Now, if you did not have luck with the key on initial mobs, kill ogres at the start and on your way to the goblin until the first key drops. Then, same thing. If some ogres are left alive on your way out, kill them anyway, and hope you will get another key, saving you some time for the next run.

As for ogre tanin, if you do not have skinning or alt with skinning, you do not have to bother with collecting all of them available but pick up those on the way (there is one jar near the goblin, and the demon in the hallway always dropped it, not sure if that was changed).

For bolts of runecloths, if you have alt of level 35+ you will be able to learn tailoring cap up to 300 (I think the skill required for making bolts is around 250 or something like that), and you will be getting runecloth from ogres anyway. Need one stack for 4 or 5 bolts (I forgot the exact amount).

I did max runs per hour in maybe half an hour or less on healing priest but any dps class with some speed boost would do it quicker.

One other thing - when you get out and want to reset dungeon, make sure dungeon difficulty is set to 5 man (normal), for some reason you cannot reset it if its on heroic.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.