Topic

Super Excited!

Seeranix @ Kirin Tor
Seeranix
1 Orc Warrior
Hello everyone. Very excited to relive the golden years of WoW! My question is, how difficult might that be? Will I be able to find groups for all the LK heroics and raids with the population as low as it is? Is the LFD tool dead on this server? Are people only doing one or two of the more popular raids these days, perhaps neglecting the dragonshrine raids or something like that? Thanks!

Insaniity @ Kirin Tor
Insaniity

1 Human Priest
Heya there ! :)

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Algalonisoff on 2018-02-11 16:58:23
Alliance side observations:

Raids:

ICC10, ToC10/25, Uld10, Naxx10/25 happen pretty often.
ICC25 and Uld25 pretty much max 1-2 groups a week.
Onyxia10/25 probably comes couple of times a week.
EoE10 if Malygos Must Die! is weekly raid quest. EoE25 hardly happens.
OS10 if Sartharion Must Die! is weekly raid quest. OS25 if someone wants a trinket run.

From VoA people pretty much kill Toravon only thus resulting in Tora10/25 spam in global chats. Most of these happen during weekend after raid reset.

RS is not released yet. Soon™

Dungeons:

Low levels (below 68) dungeons are much more rare than high level (68+). If you're tank or healer it's the situation is a bit better.

With heroic dungeons one shouldn't have any problems but again as tank/healer the situation is more pleasant.

Always advisable to use global chat etc. to get a group formed and use dungeon finder just as teleportation tool if getting a group is otherwise a struggle.

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Take in account also the attunement/progression system this server uses.

Nivelol @ Kirin Tor
Nivelol
1 Tauren Hunter
those are PUG groups stats, cause if you count guild runs the number increase a lot. Horde nubers tho are obviusly much higher for everything

hope alliance numbers increase with the current staff measures

Seeranix @ Kirin Tor
Seeranix
1 Orc Warrior
Thank you for the responses! Playing on Horde side, I think it should be a good time. Might have to learn tanking though.

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Note:
Horde side OS/EOE happens mostly in weekends but it is easy to fill a 10man if you take the initiative also durring weekdays.
Also I had bo problems getting groups for random dugeons from Outland and forward (and I played pure dps).

Chuunarrot @ Kirin Tor
Chuunarrot

3 Tauren Druid
Well server is worth only for leveling and maby raiding, cuz it's good scripted. But it's dying , i mean to bad for this quality :/.

Nivelol @ Kirin Tor
Nivelol
1 Tauren Hunter
Edited by Nivelol on 2018-02-12 18:21:53
lol, 2k ppl yesterday and every day peaks with 1500ppl online at least and yet "server dead", ppl have been saying dead server for 4 years.

this server wont die, thanks to the eternal progresion, there is always ppl joining/leaving

this server is good scripted, yes, and it has a healthy pop

Seeranix @ Kirin Tor
Seeranix
1 Orc Warrior
Yeah, I'm having no trouble getting into groups even for vanilla dungeons. Having a blast!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.