Topic

Hello! :)

Bosmer @ Kirin Tor
Bosmer
1 Night Elf Druid
I'm new and unsure of which server to go to because I like PVE so idk about Algalon. I have tried other servers, but they didn't really click with me. Hopefully, I will enjoy my time on Dalaran! Also, how's the Horde to Ally ratio? I'm planning on making a Draenei pally or a warlock on the Horde side.

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
Kirin Tor is a dead, unsupported realm, Algalon is the only legitimate option. I don't know why playing on Algalon would prevent you from doing PVE, but that's your choice I guess. Algalon faction ratio is about 60:40 in Horde's favor, as far as I can tell.

Bosmer @ Kirin Tor
Bosmer
1 Night Elf Druid
Thank you! It's just Algalon said PVP so I assumed there wouldn't be many players queuing up for PVE

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

4 Human Paladin
Edited by Theodric on 2018-04-16 02:58:29
It's a PvP type realm, with mostly PvE players, but the small portion of PvPers also has a small portion of retard gankers that will camp cities such as in HFP while you try to quest. If you're lucky, they eventually go away.

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Im a 100% PvE player. I like Alagon alot.

If you dont want PvP it csn be avoided. I got ganked like 5 times to lvl 80 and mostly after I killed an alliance player a couple of times.
Of course their are nabs that like hitting low people but if they do just call out for help and an example will be made.
No worries just come onboard and have a great time!

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
1 Night Elf Warrior
Even if it's a "pvp" realm, most of the player focus on the pve content, which is quite unique thanks to the progressive system. At lvl 80 it's way easier to run dungeons trough the rdf feature (even as a dps) than random battlegrounds.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.