Topic

Hello!

Frozenshake @ Kirin Tor
Frozenshake
1 Tauren Warrior
Hello, everybody! I am new to private servers, and Dalaran WOW. I have been playing for about a day and must I say, the leveling experience is great! It's certainly the best private server I have seen in any video I have watched about them. So far, the private server has been very smooth, almost no quest bugs, and the only thing I have really found was that while doing professions (Mining) Veins will tend to spawn INSIDE each other. But I have only seen that once. The community has been very nice and kind to me, and whenever I need help they will help me. All I have to do is ask in the global chat. I Have been getting messages recently about people selling gold on their website? I have not tested it though as it is probably fake. (I would not click these links if I were you.) I have had such a great time on this server already.

Have a great day! -Frozenshake

Crackdealr @ Kirin Tor
Crackdealr

1 Gnome Rogue
Welcome dear :)

Don't bother about gold sellers, just ignore them and continue your journey.

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
Welcome to the server friend :)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.