Topic

Mbox newb

Unvoided @ Kirin Tor
Unvoided

2 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys, so I just got interested in potentially mboxing 2 toons of different classes just for leveling purposes. I was trying to get a script up and running on HKN that would let me do the major basics such as movment, a couple of abilities, looting, and quest taking/turn ins. I can't seem to make heads or tails of how to do this though. Running 2 instances on 1 pc and would appreciate any help possible.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Aren't all multiboxers noobs though?

Unvoided @ Kirin Tor
Unvoided

2 Night Elf Druid
Heh, you and some of the other mboxers seem pretty competent.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
We are all idiots who can't 1v1 kappa.

If you can afford it, get ISBoxer. Much easier to get a rigorous configuration with it than HKN. Only downsides are the cost and the performance hit (if you are utilising all of the features).

Notottems @ Kirin Tor
Notottems
18 Troll Shaman
I agree that ISboxer is the way to go if you can afford it.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Also don't play on Kirin Tor. It's an empty realm that hasn't been updated in four years, full of bugs.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

9 Blood Elf Paladin
lol ur all noobs that can't 1v1 enjoy basement

Klandon @ Kirin Tor
Klandon

1 Undead Warlock
I cannot disagree more. I have 2200 xp, 250 khs on my main. Both Khan and Battlemaster. I chose multiboxing as a new challenge and have found it to be just that. I find that the easy thing become challenging and the challenging aspects become simple. I have spent hours refining the script in HKN that logs me into my accounts. Keyclicks, targeting, and other seemingly simple aspects of the game become impossible without the dedication of time and attention. Given, pvp is overly simplified but that, for me, is the reward for the hard work I have invested in scripting and macros.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Tarpor is being sarcastic, he can't 1v1 at any decent level himself.

Roxs @ Kirin Tor
Roxs
1 Human Priest
Edited by Roxs on 2018-01-28 17:00:47
Hi,
are there any many active multiboxers on Algalon realm? Alliance or Horde?
Best way to use RAF is chain them between 5 accounts?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Alliance has an active ten boxer in wg and bgs as well as an active five boxer in wg.

Horde has an active five boxer in wg, I think he'll be doing 15 eventually. Horde also has a 25 boxer who is still leveling.

Pretty much it atm, at max level at least.

Therenas @ Kirin Tor
Therenas
11 Blood Elf Paladin
You say Kappa when you say something meant as a joke, not a fact.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.