Topic

Auto completing quests with jamba

Ashame @ Kirin Tor
Ashame
1 Troll Shaman
I've seen the option in jamba settings, but none of my boxes will automatically turn in a completed quest. Is there a trick or anything macro that I'm supposed to use?

Quest sharing works perfectly. I just don't want to cycle through 3 boxes to turn in every single quest.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Just use ISBoxer

The mouse broadcasting is useful for this and a thousand other things

Keilo @ Kirin Tor
Keilo
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Keilo on 2018-05-22 15:23:03
I can't get IsBoxer to work on windows 7 64 bit, can you help me Ed ? It seems I can't log in with 1/1 and some error in the dedicated server thingy too, but when I ping 127.0.0 etc I get 54ms ping to it, I guess it should be 1ms since it's trying to connect to my device but maybe it gets redirected to somewhere else and thats what is causing the problem.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Make sure your edit to the host file has actually saved properly. Otherwise it will be trying tutu connect to Lavish Software rather than redirecting to your own computer.

And of course you need to run the server emulator itself when using ISBoxer.

Pinging 127.0.0.1 doesn't imply anything as it's an IP address that all computers use to refer to themselves when redirecting protocols internally.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
If you have issues running the server software that'll be the cause of the issue. It requires the java script extension to work if I remember correctly. So make sure you have that installed.

Keilo @ Kirin Tor
Keilo
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Keilo on 2018-05-24 08:10:03
Interesting enough I just found out that my host file is changed to the right stuff but when I ping to it, it shows different IP and not 127.0.0.1 I am now looking for solution, please help me if you can. https://imgur.com/a/NNnXUqe

Keilo @ Kirin Tor
Keilo
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay, I solved this part, I downloaded host editor file and now pings to what it should https://imgur.com/a/pKSvDEV

Keilo @ Kirin Tor
Keilo
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright folks, I just got innerspace working with 1/1 user and pass. The trick is after you fix hosts file with my editor on the picture, it still replaces the adresses in it, so you need to make it read only after you make ur hosts file.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.