Topic

Kirin tor, main pve

Intrinsic @ Kirin Tor
Intrinsic
80 Blood Elf Paladin
there is a growing number on the kirin tor realm looking to do raid content. dont let the hype fool ya, alagon isn't the only game in town

Naagloshii @ Kirin Tor
Naagloshii

1 Tauren Druid
Uh... no offense or whatever, but CAN you even pve on Kirin Tor? With so much not being maintained/fixed, I always assumed the raids were completely broken or whatever. Are all the encounters scripted?

Can't say I really understand wanting to play there, but whatever floats your boat I guess?

Laurence @ Kirin Tor
Laurence

29 Dwarf Rogue
That is a fair question, Naagloshii. Yes, you can indeed PVE on Kirin Tor.

Some of the raids/heroics are buggy, but, with one exception (UP), they are not insurmountable. Add into the mix some pretty solid guilds (Stonetotem, Trash Mobs, etc.) and raiding is certainly feasible.

Karkazz @ Kirin Tor
Karkazz
80 Draenei Hunter
I've done ICC 11/12 (gunship not scripted), Toc 25n and Toc10hc on Kirin Tor back in 2013 and can vouch for it that these encounters are scripted top-notch.
If I remember well RS was never released, I'm not sure about ICC heroic.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.