Topic

@Basbee

Rainz @ Kirin Tor
Rainz

1 Draenei Paladin
Hey, buddy. Maybe you should get good, or at least throw your wallet at some gear before you attempt at ganking a 70 in as an 80 lmaoooooo
https://i.imgur.com/qkdS0kA.png

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Dang you killed an afk nice

Rainz @ Kirin Tor
Rainz

1 Draenei Paladin
Nah. Admittedly, I didn't solo kill him. He was trying to gank me in the Valiant city in Borean Tundra. Stun lock in guards after he tried 1 shotting me with arcane blast. Don't try and gank someone 10 levels lower than you if you can't lmao

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Oh dang u did like 2k dmg and killed a lvl 80 frickin sick bud

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Sad part is he make a post about it....

Rainz @ Kirin Tor
Rainz

1 Draenei Paladin
How else am I going to get the guy's attention? lmao

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Do you honestly think he cares?
Sounds like you think he is laying around on his bleeding knees waiting for you to make a post so he can ask for forgiveness and pray to oh-mighty-you.....
You got your 100 honor be happy move on...

Rainz @ Kirin Tor
Rainz

1 Draenei Paladin
Nah, guess its just different standards for different games. Pretty much every single Korean MMO, world pvp involves trash talking. Be on your merry way.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
The only Asians here are wintraders and gold sellers, true about the trash talking though. They have a touch of down syndrome.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.