Topic

Buff/Debuff trackers...

Berrt @ Kirin Tor
Berrt
1 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Berrt on 2017-05-18 16:10:40
Can anyone recommend a good addon that lets you copy profiles to other characters easily? I've been using a version of ElkBuffBars, but the copy profiles option seems broken as it doesn't copy them over.

I should add, I currently use Shadowed Unikt Frames, but the buff icons are too small and have to filter a lot manually.

I do prefer bar type visuals for buffs/debuffs.

Are there separate addons perhaps for Self/Target/Boss/Focus etc?

Runestomp @ Kirin Tor
Runestomp
16 Tauren Druid
I use TellMeWhen to track buffs and CDs etc, which is quick and easy to set up, yet I really don't know about transferring profiles though - haven't had to do that before.

Hope this helps

Berrt @ Kirin Tor
Berrt
1 Night Elf Druid
I already have TMW to track DoTs etc on target & as buff reminders. I mainly want one to show buffs/debuffs on Boss/Self, that needn't be self-input. The default icons are too small.

Troia @ Kirin Tor
Troia

2 Gnome Mage
Edited by Troia on 2017-05-18 16:12:30
Hi there, I can tell you that by using IceHud I can locate and modify the buff/debuff dimensions of my target, focus, player, pet as much as I prefer.
It is a little time-taking at the beginning maybe but it does what you asked.

Alternatively you can use Tidyplates + Platebuffs so you can see the the target debuff (by you) directly on his targetplate.

I once used also NaturEnemyCastbar which allows you to check the timers of all of your dots. The problem about it is that it's a little buggy and not that stable to check accurately the timers.

PS: Enemycastbar allows the Skorpion's sounds (from Mortal Kombat) while using Death Grip..I don't know if you remember that "COME HEEEEEERE". xD

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.