Topic

Buying a mount with Vote points.

Deater @ Kirin Tor
Deater

18 Orc Hunter
I bought the Talbut mount for my Night Elf Hunter when I got it was for Horde, can I get a refund and get the Alliance version of it. There was no way to tell the difference between which faction the mount was for. Also because my Hunter is still lvl 36 it's all in red but it says on it that you must be exalted with the mounts faction, do you have to do the rep grind too?? I bought a Drani (excuse my spelling) elephant mount for lvl 20 riding and was able to use it without rep grind. Thank you.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
You need rep for those particular mounts yes.

You can tell which one you are buying if you look at the item ID.

http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/streaming/stream-ideas-and-suggestions/topic/10354/witch-talbuk-is-for-the-horde

Deater @ Kirin Tor
Deater

18 Orc Hunter
Well if you need to do the rep grid why would they be for sale when after the grind they are cheap enough to buy with gold! There should be an explanation about the mounts on the mount page. I'd like a refund of my vote points so that I may buy the lvl 40 Drani (again sry about spelling) fast purple mount.

Algalonboys @ Kirin Tor
Algalonboys

1 Troll Warrior
calm down

Gozs @ Kirin Tor
Gozs
1 Undead Mage
To be honest, he is right about it. Why would someone waste votepoints on a mount that costs 10g.

Deater @ Kirin Tor
Deater

18 Orc Hunter
Thank you Gozs, at least someone aside from me gets it.

Algalonboys @ Kirin Tor
Algalonboys

1 Troll Warrior
YOU ALL NEED TO CALM DOWN

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.