Topic

Add on help

Cowtreebear @ Kirin Tor
Cowtreebear

1 Tauren Druid
I installed 3.3.5 compatible add ons into the interface>addon folder yet they are not loading and my character select screen does not have an addon button for which to activate them. Please help.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
unzip the files lol

Cowtreebear @ Kirin Tor
Cowtreebear

1 Tauren Druid
I unzipped them and placed extracted folders directly in. Is there an add on to activate add on? It's been a while

Akatar @ Kirin Tor
Akatar
3 Tauren Warrior
After you unzip them, they may be nested too far. There should be a lua script, and other stuff in the folders immediate to the Addons folder.

Incominheals @ Kirin Tor
Incominheals

4 Orc Shaman
also, make sure that you "enable outdated addons" in the bottom left corner of your character selection screen

Cowtreebear @ Kirin Tor
Cowtreebear

1 Tauren Druid
Ok so got most to work but both healbot and healium won't give me UI, is there known issues with that or does anyone know the / commands for either? Also ty for all the help.

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Healbot works for me.
As default it should have an icon showing around yor map. Otherwise try /hb show if i recall correct.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.