Topic

Dungeon Finder not working?

Sketchify @ Kirin Tor
Sketchify
4 Night Elf Druid
I just started playing on this server 3 days ago, so don't get mad at me. I reached level 12 and I can't open the Dungeon Finder menu. Is it disabled or something? Also, not even the Pet Book is working, what's up? Can someone explain me what's up with this?

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
I hope you play on Alagon otherwise ypu will have a hard time with the dugeinfinder tool... (too low population)

As far as I remember it works from lvl 15+ since thats the first dugeon you can play. So hang on a bit.

Refarding the pet book if its noncombat pets it shows up on your charcatersheet ones you learn your first pet. If its hunterwise I dont have a clue ;-)

Sketchify @ Kirin Tor
Sketchify
4 Night Elf Druid
Oh, thanks. I was scared because in default WoW the Dungeon Menu opens even if you have level 1, but you can't queue. Thanks again mate!!!

Akatar @ Kirin Tor
Akatar
3 Tauren Warrior
Hunter pets appear in the same place @Galgnu.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.