Topic

Heirlooms Disappeared

Mitsuin @ Kirin Tor
Mitsuin
2 Human Priest
Greetings,

I sent 9 gold and 2 Heirloom items from one low level char to another. When I logged in with the 2nd char I found only the gold in the mailbox. Is this a common problem?

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
I never experienced any lost items in mail and I often have 100+ items in mail around my chars.

I also send heriloms without problems. Are the two chars on the same account? Heriloms are account bound.

Mitsuin @ Kirin Tor
Mitsuin
2 Human Priest
Yes, the toons are in the same account. I'm starting to believe that it is my fault because I deleted the 1st char before I logged with the 2nd to open the mail. But still I dont know how this can affect the attachments of a mail.

Vasius @ Kirin Tor
Vasius
1 Human Paladin
yes it can.. u must first accept the mail and then delete your character. I have done the same mistake and lost 5 loom pieces...

btw there is no way u can take em back acording to GMs

Mitsuin @ Kirin Tor
Mitsuin
2 Human Priest
Well my bad then. Hopefully nobody else makes the same mistake.

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Algalonisoff on 2018-02-13 12:12:28
Why the hell people delete their chars so hastily... Only yourself to blame. GMs won't help you, they never help people with this kind of mistakes.

People also delete their chars and after some hiatus want to come back but remember they deleted their chars. I do not understand people.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.