Topic

Banned account after long inactivity

Dsrfhdf @ Kirin Tor
Dsrfhdf
1 Undead Warlock
Edited by Dsrfhdf on 2018-02-14 05:59:53
Hi, i have just come back from a long break just to find i cannot login to my account anymore. apparently it has been banned while i was away :/

i couldnt post this from my real account as i cant select any of the chars as an avatar for the forum (wrong server i guess) so i had to create this account to post my complaint...

my real account is a premium one and i have multiple chars on there with alot of stuff i dont want to loose.

thanks in advance

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Better state account name, char names etc. Otherwise GMs can't assist you.

Dsrfhdf @ Kirin Tor
Dsrfhdf
1 Undead Warlock
i was kind of hoping to get in touch with a GM first :)

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Not a good idea to post your account name in public.

Dsrfhdf @ Kirin Tor
Dsrfhdf
1 Undead Warlock
Grr ;-)

Dsrfhdf @ Kirin Tor
Dsrfhdf
1 Undead Warlock
i just want some help here... hehe

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

Send an e-mail to [email protected] and they'll check it out. Cheers!

Dsrfhdf @ Kirin Tor
Dsrfhdf
1 Undead Warlock
Thank you Plainfeather :-)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.