Topic

Can't log into the game

Dagren @ Kirin Tor
Dagren

71 Human Paladin
password and user are right, i have the right client and right realmlist and can log into the website, but everytime i put my user and password into the game it keeps saying this account is closed and is no longer available for use please help i dont know why it says that when im able to log into the website.

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
The account has been closed. When did you last use it?

Dagren @ Kirin Tor
Dagren

71 Human Paladin
over a year ago but my brother is able to log into his account which he used over a year ago as well and he can log into the game and his lv 80 and 60 are there.

Dagren @ Kirin Tor
Dagren

71 Human Paladin
i just don't understand why he can and i can't when we both haven't used the accounts in over a year

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Only reason an account should be closed is due to banning as far as I know. I know mods previously have said they dont close accounts. Best option is to send them a mail and maybe have your bro make a ticket for you.
Hope you get it solved soon :-)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.