Topic

Disappearing Iceblade Arrows

Kuzman @ Kirin Tor
Kuzman
5 Human Warlock
I bought a truckload of Iceblade arrows from AH, from Oingoman i think, and when I tried collecting them from the mailbox, they didn't go to my inventory, they simply disappeared! Any ideas?

Kuzman @ Kirin Tor
Kuzman
5 Human Warlock
Update: Yep, I got scammed. Beware of Oingoman.

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

4 Human Paladin
You cant be scammed on AH unless you bought the wrong thing, for instance if you were too dumb to look and bought them one by one and thought they were stacks... it's your fault.

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
It sounds like a stack solo item issue. And it is NOT a scam. Its you not checking what you are buying.....

Matuse @ Kirin Tor
Matuse
5 Draenei Hunter
Edited by Matuse on 2018-06-10 21:06:47
I noticed that the 12 slot quiver I'm using does the same thing. I bought some Iceblade arrows, took them out of the mail and lost all of them past what my quiver could hold.

I don't know if it's a bug or that's the way it is but shouldn't all the arrows that my quiver can't hold go into my other bags?

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

4 Human Paladin
His arrows didnt disappear, he bought from Oingoman, who sells arrows individually but for a bit lower than the price of a stack. He thought he was getting cheaper stacks so he didnt check that they were not stacks.

Matuse @ Kirin Tor
Matuse
5 Draenei Hunter
Ah, I see. He was scammed but I'm still wondering what's the deal with stacks of arrows not going into my other bags when my quiver is full.

Tapswhenoom @ Kirin Tor
Tapswhenoom

1 Orc Warlock
Why is it a scam. It's clever use of ingame AH mechanics if you ask me.

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

4 Human Paladin
I don't consider this a scam either because everything is shown, he's not selling the wrong item, or tricking you pretending it's something else. You get what you paid for, the number of items, the type of item and the price are all clear upfront. Just because someone fails to read doesn't mean it's a scam.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.