Topic

Can i transfer items from one realm to another?

Zzepacc @ Kirin Tor
Zzepacc
1 Night Elf Warrior
This is my first time playing wow.I have a lvl 17 mage on the algalon realm,but i just created a night elf on the kirin tor realm.
Can i send items from one character to the other?

Musicbox @ Kirin Tor
Musicbox
1 Blood Elf Priest
Don't play on Kirin'Tor, it's an outdated and low populated realm.

Keep playing on Algalon, it's the most active and updated realm.

Cheers.

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

4 Human Paladin
To answer your question, no you can't transfer items from one realm to the other.

Zzepacc @ Kirin Tor
Zzepacc
1 Night Elf Warrior
So if i buy an item with vote points,it goes to the kirin tor character and i cant transfer to the other one?

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

4 Human Paladin
You can select which character it goes to, but you can't transfer it between realms. So if you want the item on Algalon, send it to an Algalon char and vice versa.

Seraphena @ Kirin Tor
Seraphena
20 Night Elf Hunter
Theodric, any idea if this also applies to heirlooms? Or are they actually account bound like on retail?
Not sure if OP is referring to heirlooms or other items

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Herilooms are account and realm bound.
No transfer between realms. But mailable among characters from the same faction and realm.

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

4 Human Paladin
What Galgnu said, which is why you must select carefully your character when sending the item.

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
This again should be a customer relations issue. If the servers default realm is Korin Tor and you join it and buy donation points and send it to there and find out that it's the wrong realm, you would hope there would be some kind of compromise. It doesn't cost the server anything at all but a little time to work this out.

This is the reason why I keep stressing the default realm be changed from Korin Tor to Algalon.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.