Topic

Error: Unable to connect. Please try again later.

Sevenup @ Kirin Tor
Sevenup

80 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Sevenup on 2014-03-17 19:36:22
Hi there!

I have been playing for several months now without any issues, atleast not issues like this.
What happens is that I receive this error when trying to login after typing my username and password:
k0Ryj0K.jpg

I am living with 3 other persons who have no issues logging in, and it logs in to my account aswell without any issues from their PCs, I have checked my firewall, router options etc, and nothing should cause this issue.

I have tried to delete the Cache, WTF and Interface folder without any success.
Also have I looked to see if the realmlist.wtf is correct which it is.

I am using a no-install client, and so does my friends who does not meet these challenges.

Anyone has any suggestions or have tried the same?

Thanks for reading my post :)

Joana @ Kirin Tor
Joana

80 Night Elf Hunter
your internet working?

Sevenup @ Kirin Tor
Sevenup

80 Gnome Warlock
@Joana - Yeah it is working flawlessly :(

Faeris @ Kirin Tor
Faeris
1 Human Warlock
Delete all that and redownload it :S

Sevenup @ Kirin Tor
Sevenup

80 Gnome Warlock
@Faeris - Thanks, I did and it worked ! Sucks it has to be done like that though :/

Faeris @ Kirin Tor
Faeris
1 Human Warlock
happy to hear it fixed your issue :D

Claveyo @ Kirin Tor
Claveyo

1 Dwarf Hunter
I had the same issue. For me the problem was that for some reason my realmlist file was gone. Therefore to solve the problem i simply created a textfile named "realmlist.txt" and inside it i wrote "set realmlist logon.dalaran-wow.com". This fixed the issue for me

Bancho @ Kirin Tor
Bancho
74 Human Death Knight
Edited by Bancho on 2014-03-17 19:42:38
I'm currently having this issue. Yesterday I re-downloaded the entire client which fixed the issue, but tonight the problem is back. Neither deleting the WTF, cache or interface folder fixes the issue. I first encountered the issue yesterday.

Edit: I deleted the realmlist file and created a new one, which seems to have fixed the issue.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.