Topic

Character name change

Derdevil @ Kirin Tor
Derdevil

1 Human Warrior
Edited by Derdevil on 2017-09-14 14:40:40
Hi all, I have a question, I have same problem like Jack under me, i want to change my character names but every time i try to access the service it just sends me to the home page.

Melisander @ Kirin Tor
Melisander
1 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah having the same issue.

Avia @ Kirin Tor
Avia
10 Blood Elf Paladin
Answered a similar question earlier:
[url]http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/input-and-assistance/community-support/topic/6490/race-change[/url]

Avia @ Kirin Tor
Avia
10 Blood Elf Paladin
^lol i did reply on that thread, but never checked if cloudflare dismissed it, i guess it did

Shortly put: Website is gonna be revamped soon, probably all these issues will be fixed by then, be patient

Melisander @ Kirin Tor
Melisander
1 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks for the reply.

Traitorone @ Kirin Tor
Traitorone
10 Human Paladin
Still having issues. I need to change my name. I don't want to operate under a character I barely use. Please help.

Tzuber @ Kirin Tor
Tzuber

1 Troll Hunter
Sorry to revive a year old post but this issue still seems to be a problem. Upon clicking name change you get sent to homepage. ETA on fix? It's been over a year.

Ishayla @ Kirin Tor
Ishayla

1 Blood Elf Hunter
Still not working! Any idea when this will be fixed?

Ricepaddies @ Kirin Tor
Ricepaddies
1 Undead Warrior
the Change Faction function has Name Change included in it. just ignore changing faction and change your name then press save. Voila!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.