Topic

Vote Shop Item Sent to Wrong Character

Luminous @ Kirin Tor
Luminous

1 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm new to the Vote Shop and ended up buying an item for the wrong character because I didn't notice the drop down box. I ended up sending a Swift Purple Elekk to my Undead Rogue. He can't use it so I hit the "Return" button in mail.

I want to know if I can get a refund on my Donation points since I sent it back or if I can have it sent to a character who can use it (McTanky on Algalon).?

Luminous @ Kirin Tor
Luminous

1 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you GM's! I've received my Great Purple Elekk mount! You guys are the best!

Kryzelle @ Kirin Tor
Kryzelle
1 Draenei Paladin
Similar issue, thought I had selected correct character. Sent Reins of the Striped Nightsaber to Kryzelle on Algalon instead of Niyaf on Algalon. I haven't removed the item from my inbox. I'd appreciate help on this, thanks!

Saakir @ Kirin Tor
Saakir
1 Dwarf Paladin
Hello all! I sent brutal gladiator's plate chestpiece to my dk by mistake, and it cannot be used now. I haven't picked the item yet. I was sending it to my tauren warrior 'Doomhammerr'. Should I hit return? Will I get my VP back? Or will I be able to send the item to my warrior?
Any help would be appreciated.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.