Topic

I want to come to Dalaran. 80 boost?

Dsagfqwdfqwd @ Kirin Tor
Dsagfqwdfqwd

1 Tauren Druid
I want to start on your realm but I just can't take leveling a millionth character on 1x leveling rates. even buying the 70boost the 1x grind to 80 is still too much. is there any way possible I can get a character boosted to level 80 to play on your server? It seems fair since the server already is fully progressed and I just feel like leveling is so many hours of pointless grinding before I can catch up on gear and play the game.

I would really appreciate any response from the Dalaran-team.

Golganeth @ Kirin Tor
Golganeth
Staff Member
Hello!

I'm sorry to tell you that there are no possible transfers from other servers. We want Dalaran players to start their story with us from scratch.
For those who don't really want to level up once again, the "instant level 70" feature is all we can offer.

We hope that you enjoy your stay in Dalaran and that you decide to make your home here.

Regards,
GM Golgy

Laffer @ Kirin Tor
Laffer
2 Night Elf Rogue
70 to 80 is now very quick if you pvp; the battlegrounds have boosted xp. 250k for a win, 80k for a loss. Have seen boosts get to 80 over the weekend.

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
I can concur that battlegrounds is a very good experience points. In addition. there are active raids throughout the day in which you can level 70 to 80 in addition to getting decent armor and weapons.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Someone got to 80 in 9 hours of bgs couple days ago. Just need to win wsg back to back

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.