Topic

Witch Talbuk is for the Horde

Derwydian @ Kirin Tor
Derwydian

4 Tauren Druid
I've known for awhile now that the VP shop is broken where you can no longer finger over the item and see it's stats and for the most part it wasn't a problem, Because most items were obvious on what they were. But I decided recently I wanted a Talbuk mount and now I don't know which one is the horde or alliance mount sense they have the same names and I do not want to waste 20 VP buying an alliance Talbuk, So is there a way to know which one is horde or ally in the VP list or am I screwed because it's obvious that they're never going to fix the Shop?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
When you hover the mouse over them it shows a link to openwow which has an item ID on it.

Openwow is currently down due to some issues (it's not a part of Dalaran) hence you won't be able to hover over it for tooltip.

Just look up the IDs on wowhead. E.g. 29227 is Cobalt War Talbuk Alliance version and 29102 is Cobalt War Talbuk Horde version

Derwydian @ Kirin Tor
Derwydian

4 Tauren Druid
Thank you!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.