Topic

(H) Arthas Kicked My Dog recruiting!

Serrilinda @ Kirin Tor
Serrilinda

1 Tauren Druid
Edited by Serrilinda on 2017-03-17 14:00:32
Arthas Kicked My Dog is a Horde casual raiding guild. Our focus is on community but we make pretty damn good progress too. We have a lot of mature people who are on the server because the miss they 'good old days', particularly the feeling of family that you used to get in a guild. If you're looking for a great group of people to raid with, and still want to make progress in raids hit us up!

Qualities we're looking for:
* Great sense of (mature) humor
* Active
* Good grasp of your class mechanics

Qualities we're NOT looking for:
* Taking shit way too seriously
* Ninjas
* Anal spam
* Trolling your guild mates

What we offer:
* Awesome friends
* Raid materials/flasks/enchants provided by guild
* Guild Repair
* Active Discord channels
* Help with quests
* Loots

Our raid times:
Saturday 20:00 ST - Naxx10
Sunday 21:00 ST - EoE10 and OS10

Once progression into Ulduar starts, those will remain our 'progress raids'. Weekday raids will be added to continue runs through Naxx10/OS10/EoE10 for alts and new chars.

We currently have a spot open for a raid leader so if that's your thing definitely mention it. Our raid team could use a pally healer, DK tank or just any generally great people. If you're a new 80 or even still leveling and just want to join us for the great conversations you're welcome as well! We have plenty of sub-80 chars on most days.

Who to contact:
Serrilinda
BlackOrchid
Preheated
Nikoren
Elees

Iggorr @ Kirin Tor
Iggorr
1 Tauren Druid
Hello,

I sent you message in-game. (Hellios)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.