Topic

[H] Darkorange Fan Club

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2017-05-01 10:42:11
Good day, rats and gentlemen of the horde!

I am happy to announce that I have made a leveling and social guild called "Darkorange Fan Club".

This guild will replace horrible guilds like STV Police, Gnomelands security and other guilds that are well known for their huge amounts of retarded people.

The fan club can offer you alot of treats as a levelist:
We have a guild bank filled with free epic and rare leveling gear!
We have guild tabs for bags, reagents, profession techniques and patterns.
We got tons of gold, so you can repair all you want on the house.
We got the best ranks that you can choose from; Cheap whore, Mine sweeper, Fan boy(you will be in charge of the actual fans, making sure they are running and keeping the room at a comfortable temperature), Bus driver, Roadie, Booty call and Bouncer!
We also have the best members and a colourful guild chat!

That's alot of traits! but there are some things this guild cannot give you;
Immunity from getting killed by the True Hero of the Alliance, Darkorange.
Alive auctioneers and bankers.

Whisper any member of the fan club and they will invite you :) speak to Auctiioneer or Blumpkinn(the vomit filled vagina) to request the rank you'd like to have :)

Regards

Darkorange - Rat slayer, Auctioneer executioneer, BeastmasterK's anger management analrapist(analyst and therapist) and clean shaved pussy rogue
GM of Infamous, Darkorange Fan club, Hail Darkorange and The Bounty Hunter.

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2017-04-29 15:09:05
Kneel for the True Hero of the Alliance
oqjkZG2.jpg

Shonuff @ Kirin Tor
Shonuff
1 Gnome Rogue
This guild will replace horrible guilds like STV Police, Gnomelands security and other guilds that are well known for their huge amounts of retarded people.

Finally we will have a single horrible guild where all the retards are at. Thank you for such a valuable service!

Runestomp @ Kirin Tor
Runestomp
16 Tauren Druid
The Alliance's humour standards are pretty low, aren't they?

Nostalrius @ Kirin Tor
Nostalrius

3 Orc Warrior
The only rat here is yourself, killing auctioneers because ur too much of a scrub to do arena's or even BG's.
Has to come to Org at server lowtime kek. Come at peak hours and u will have all the fun in the world getting corpse camped and forced to GY ress/hearth.
Any retard who joins ur guild is a beggar, ally spy or just mentally retarded. (Proof of this are your ranks.)

Everyone and their little sister can kill auctioneers with a stealth class, get over it kid.

I could be a sad fuck and make an ally spy too u know. Everytime I'd see u online in Org I'd log my DK and Death Grip ur ass out of the AH and oneshot ur 20k hp scrub rogue like I done plenty of times b4.

Those retards from STV Police and Gnomeland get what they deserve tho. (Funny that ur guild is exactly like Gnomeland with ur SuperGuildInvite random scrubs and cross-faction retardation)

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2017-05-01 10:42:59
aw man! my feelings! :O It hurts so much in my feeeeliiiiiings! Please stop saying hurtful things to me, I cannot take it anymore xD

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.