Topic

Feedback Horde NA Guild EST

Samelol @ Kirin Tor
Samelol

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Edited by Samelol on 2017-05-30 16:57:57
Feedback is a new guild on Algalon with extensive raid experience in WotLK. We are currently looking for a Hunter and a Holy/Prot Paladin. Most of us are 3.5k-4k GS with a couple 5k+ people. Raid Days/Times are TBD.

Will strongly consider other classes aswell!

We will be clearing Naxx through ToC on 10 man as we have a few fresh 80s (new to server not to WotLK). We are expecting to clear every thing with relative ease so we can start progressing on content that is current ASAP.

Add Booskerz or Bawnchers in game with any questions or feel free to post here and I will get to you ASAP.

Also accepting all classes for a second 10man team to eventually start running 25man as a guild.

Samelol @ Kirin Tor
Samelol

1 Blood Elf Rogue
Thanks to those who have whispered me so far!

We are currently looking for all classes regardless of gearscore! So dont be shy :)

-Booskerz

Noots @ Kirin Tor
Noots

80 Human Mage
bump

Kashik @ Kirin Tor
Kashik

1 Human Paladin
Hey, I am interested in you're guy's guild. I am currently finishing up leveling and I am looking to start end game content asap. I have Retail WotLK experience as well as a ton of raiding experience through out other expansions. I am playing SPriest currently.
Add me in game on Kashyk.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.