Topic

[A]I'm either LF or going to create a pvp guild.

Pvplife @ Kirin Tor
Pvplife

1 Human Warrior
Edited by Pvplife on 2017-07-19 17:51:51
So I recently hit lvl80 an in the process of getting PVP gear.I also decided to start searching for a decent PVP guild on Alliance side.
What am I looking for in a PvP guild:
-Fun relax players to do arenas with
-Some fun in world PVP(And no I don't like camping low lvls).I was thinking along the lines of organized world PVP.We would announce an attack on a horde capital and let them prep for it.Maybe talks with some horde PVP guild leader and devise some war games.You know something fun.

What I'm not looking for in a guild:
-A bunch of whiner or elitist jerks that rage on the first sight of trouble.
-People to carry me up in rank in arenas.
-A bunch of jackasses that camp low lvl defenseless player just because they have nothing better to do.

What will I do if I fail to find a guild like that:
I will try to create a guild of my own and I would like to know if anyone would be interested in joining?If you are interested, please leave a comment on this thread or contact me in game "OneInAll" you can also PM me or call me on Discord this is my channel: LINK

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Infamous - World PvP Guild

You are welcome to join us, Pvplife.
But I hope that you will change your view on "defenceless players". Notice that "v" in your name between the two "P". that means versus.
In Infamous we don't go versus the player only. We take out the entire family; kids, wife, some even take out the grannies.
The horde rats are our enemies, no matter what level they are or function they've got.
We show them no mercy. We hunt, we kill, we slaughter and camp.

Anyway; we're a cool and relaxed guild. I can't say we don't have Elitists in guild since we have Kallemera. But he's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants, because he is that good.

You are free to start your own PvP guild if you're into that. but trust me, there are so many PvE heroes on this server. and they have taken most of those who are known to be great Pvp'ers sadly.

Infamous is not a braindead WPvP guild like most people think. Join our Interceptor raids or Hit'n'Run event :) No other guild can pull shit like that

Regards;

Darkorange
Guild Master of Infamous, True Hero of the Alliance, and no longer an apprentice at Pure Blood's school for fat PvE Kids.

Pvplife @ Kirin Tor
Pvplife

1 Human Warrior
In Infamous we don't go versus the player only. We take out the entire family; kids, wife, some even take out the grannies.
The horde rats are our enemies, no matter what level they are or function they've got.

See the problem with the statement above is:
-it makes me think that you guys gank low lvls because you PVP skill is lacking
-the statement was written by a 12-year-old kid
-because of statements like that the guild will be filled with squeakers that rage and moan in an organized real PVP fight.

Now I might give you guys a try, but the main questions is: Do you guys use voice chat like Discord, if not I'm not interested.

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2017-07-16 13:48:44
Well, I can only answer for myself;
I have no need to prove myself for others to find out whether I am skilled or not. So I don't really bother too hard climbing ratings in the arena. I am focusing on having fun, and sometimes making events that are out of the ordinary.

The statement was written by a 30-year-old kid
That is my statement, and it reflects the core values of the guild.
The reason why I don't bother with WG/BG and arena is because the enemy don't mind dying there. And I do not see the point in killing an enemy who doesn't care if he lives or dies. Neither do they care if they lose WG/BG, because they will probably win the next one anyway.

The thing about ganking, and I don't just mean low levels, I gank 80s whenever I get the chance, - is that I am killing people who doesn't want to get killed.
And now we are back to the fact that the horde is our enemy. We show no mercy to our enemies. Our goal and guild core value is to harrass and obstruct the horde and be such a pain in the ass that they scream in anger and hopefully log off/quit playing.
You may see that as a childish objective. but atleast this guild has a purpose. We don't sit in Dalaran inspecting people in eventide while waiting for a queue to send us into a blizzard pvp environment against people who don't mind dying.

Today, a level 65 Infamous Rat slayer discovered a pack of rats who were trying to defeat some bosses in nagrand arena. I jumped up on my mount and prepared and sharpened my daggers while flying towards Nagrand. When I arrived I saw an 80 paladin, and two small shaman rats. They died in a heartbeat and we decided to stay for a little while incase they tried to restart the quest.

After slaughtering the pack a few more times, more level 80's started to show up. Too bad it was a squishy level 80 priest and a horrible 80 mage. So they ended up massacred aswell.

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2017-07-16 13:53:00
This quickly turned into a 2v10, and after gathering a few more rat slayers from PvE global and Infamous, we managed to destroy them 4v9.

Some people just call it ganking, but the goal is to set off something like that :) Rats crying out loud, getting help from their friends and still end up dying.

Back to the main question: We do not have a discord channel. so I guess you're better off sitting in dalaran queueing with people from PvP Glory while inspecting people around the eventide.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am on my way to Orgrimmar to prevent the rats from gathering supplies from the auction house.

Regards,
Darkorange

PS:
I hate people who complain and cry over things that happen ingame. if people die and start crying about it, and complains about class balance, etc, I will show them the door. I do not tolerate that shit in Gchat

Elitistlol @ Kirin Tor
Elitistlol

1 Human Paladin
handicapped confirmed.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.