Topic

ally guild

Rdfgdsfghdsz @ Kirin Tor
Rdfgdsfghdsz

1 Draenei Hunter
Edited by Rdfgdsfghdsz on 2017-08-15 02:55:14
Welcome, raiders!

Dark immortals is a brand new progressive raiding guild starting at Naxx 10 looking for fresh raiders of any experience. Noobs or elites as long as you know how to be chill with others who are learning all the cool tips and tricks. We are laid back and relaxed. We like to have fun while we raid yet still getting the job done and making sure everyone is having a good time. We are currently focusing on 10m content We have yet to raid as we have just started recruiting.

Raid Times -
Saturday 1:00am Server Time and ends 4am Sever Time
Sunday 1:00am Server Time and ends 4am Sever Time

Classes we are looking for - Any are welcome but would prefer..
Warlock
Hunter
Priest Helaer
Druid Healer
Mage

If you're interested, feel free to leave a reply here or send mail Legin, Wargasms, or leinenkugels. We look forward to future raids with all of you!

Ameryl @ Kirin Tor
Ameryl

1 Human Priest
Hey there! I've been looking for a fresh guild to get back into raiding with! I have several toons that you may be interested in.

Tynall (mage 3.6k)
Burbles (disc priest/holy OS 3.3k)

I'm also levelling a few other characters here and there but I would love to be a part of a fun and engaging team.

Rdfgdsfghdsz @ Kirin Tor
Rdfgdsfghdsz

1 Draenei Hunter
priest would be great

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.