Topic

Newcomer seeking a casual Horde guild to level with.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Hey all, a while back I played on the Alliance side, had a 72 Human Paladin that I lost interest in, and I haven't played in at least a year. I've finally found the time to come back, and after a bit of asking around I decided to come back to my old roots, the Horde, as that was what I played on Live. Feels good to be back among friends.

I'm currently leveling a BE Paladin that will be Protection spec'd, and I'm seeking a casual Horde guild that I can level with, get to know, make buddies to do stuff with and hang out with in Vent. Eventually once I hit 80 and gear up I'll be looking to get into entry-level raiding as a Main Tank, and possibly making a Resto Shaman alt on the side.
I'll be taking Mining and Jewelcrafting on this toon, so any guildies that need jewelcrafting services once I've got it raised can get them from me, free of charge. I have a headset and can be on Teamspeak, Vent, or Mumble for an interview if necessary. I cannot use Skype or Discord though.

I expect it will take me between 1-2 months to get my first toon to 80, and it will be a lot more fun if I can find a cool guild to chill with as I work my way up the ladder again.

Let me know in game, character name is Lodsofemone. Cya soon!

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Level 35 at this point, well into my crafting skills. Still seeking a guild.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Loadsamoney on 2018-02-12 02:36:43
I'm in a nice little leveling guild right now, but I'm approaching Level 80 and am about to begin the process of gearing up for Raids. As this guild doesn't do much raiding, I'm still seeking a Horde PvE guild, one that I can hang out with in voice chat, do fun things with, and get into entry-level raiding with, meaning starting at Naxx10 with a core group and progressing together.

Are there any Horde guilds recruiting for starter raids like Naxx10? Prot Pally.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.