Topic

Looking for EU raiding guild

Antilagon @ Kirin Tor
Antilagon

50 Blood Elf Warlock
Hi there.My name is Dani,im 26y old,and my characters name is Bootylover.I play on this server for a long time,sometimes I want to rest from the game and I take some time away,this time it was 6 months :D I play on dalaran ever since kirin tor,I played when there were only 110 players on each side.Im not noob,and yet Im not a pro,Im a filthy casual with some knowledge of the game.

I deleted all of my chars.I used to play on mage called Antifreeze on alliance.Last year I started on horde and made a DK called Bootylover.I even made my own guild in the past but I realised I dont have time to manage it.

I am also open for alliance offers since horde to alliance transfers are possible and will get a discount.

So I need EU guild that raids around 19:00 server time

Bootylover has 3.4K GS atm,UH spec is main spec(DPS),blood off spec(i will turn it later in the future into tank spec).Professions are mining and engineering.

Currently the only raid I have finished is Naxx 25,so I need Naxx 10 and so on.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.