Topic

(H) The Illustrious Groupies

Powerbubble @ Kirin Tor
Powerbubble

1 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Future Groupies,

i want to start this guild in the beginning of March 2018

What are the plans for the future guild?

We are an EU guild based on server time that want create a social and talkative core of members to play in a friendly ambiance.

My idea is full of guild events and we really want have weekly guild events (hide and seek, old raid runs, angel's jump...). Those events are as (if not more) important than raids for the guild.

We aim to have a medium-sized guild with ONLY active members. I am a rather Active GL so i will Judge on a day to day basis.

We would use discord as vocal for everything, english talking is required. We're not natives english speakers but we make some efforts to improve us !

You can post here everything you want ask us we'll be happy to answer you ! You can also whisper PowerBubble or Powervoiced for fast information (but probably less complete !).

Have a nice day Groupies ;)

Forumpuppy @ Kirin Tor
Forumpuppy

1 Orc Warrior
Huh an entire Guild on my ganklist now cool.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.