Topic

(H) Rogue looking for Raiding guild (fresh one)

Dlea @ Kirin Tor
Dlea
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Edited by Dlea on 2018-03-30 17:18:03
Hi, I have a deep passion for the rogue class. It's always been my main character wherever I played. I've played this game for over 10 years now. I have most of my experience from Elysium, Lightbringer: 5 months of raiding MC/BWL/Ony/AQ40, guild Cursed Immortals (Combat Rogue - in the top 5 dps below people with superior gear) - It was unfortunately disbanded due to leadership getting tired and burnt out. I also played on a Cata private server, farming Firelands. I'm familiar with some Wotlk boss tactics, because I used to pug raid on a Wotlk high rate server.
Now I'm here, still in the dps machine mode (:P), a dedicated raider, always striving to put on top performance and I'm looking for a people with whom we can learn from each other and have fun progressing through all wotlk raids.

I'm looking for a guild, that preferably hasn't even started raiding yet. (Loot Council pref)

Name ingame: Dlea, Blood Elf Rogue

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.