Topic

Horde- NORTH AMERICA- Roll For Damage

Bonetank @ Kirin Tor
Bonetank

1 Undead Warrior
Good day to everyone! A little bit about myself:

I am a veteran WoW player who has been playing WoW since 2006. Due to how easy the retail version of WoW is I've come to this server to create a new home looking for a challenge in a much loved and better version of WoW. I've been a guild leader during Burning Crusade and have lead raids in Cataclysm. I want to kick-start a guild in hopes of bring it into the beginning of Wrath; 5 man heroics, 10/25 man naxx, etc.

The guild is called Roll For Damage (Based off of Dungeon and Dragons). Please fill out a little application about yourself, age, character you're planning on raiding with, and anything else that will help me decide. As of right now im looking at raiding at any times during the week. I'm thinking 8 or 9 central time zone for about maybe 3 hours a raid ending around 11-12? That would be 1-2 server time until around 4-5. If you're interested please feel free to respond below.

Jackiechanz @ Kirin Tor
Jackiechanz
1 Dwarf Paladin
Love the guild name

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.