Topic

Horde social guild 'Godlike'

Pyrovoodoo @ Kirin Tor
Pyrovoodoo

1 Troll Mage
Edited by Pyrovoodoo on 2018-09-25 13:12:09
'Godlike' is a new guild for everyone who are looking for a harmonious, friendly and helpful community.

We want to build a community to level and doing dungeons together and to help each other so that we can cope with all the tasks in azeroth!

It doesn't matter which level you are. If you are new here or an old veteran, everyone is welcome ❤

If we have enough members at level 80, we will also build a raid group, to contest of course the raids together!

If I have sparked your interest, you can add and write me on "Pyrovoodoo". I'm from 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time online.

Greetings!

Pyrovoodoo @ Kirin Tor
Pyrovoodoo

1 Troll Mage
Push WE are still up and growed really fast. We still looking for new members, especially for members for our core raid team! We have an EU and NA building Raid team. We are currently raiding Ulduar ! Our EU raid times are Friday + Saturday start : 18:45 Server Time
NA times still in progress.

If you are interested to join contact me here or in-game ( whisper, mail)

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.