Topic

LF Guild

Suriko @ Kirin Tor
Suriko
1 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Suriko on 2018-10-12 13:09:02
Hi,

I'm currently looking for an English/German-speaking, alliance guild on Algalon, to progress through Naxxramas and Ulduar 25.

My main is a lvl 80 warlock (demo/affli) with mostly ilvl200 rare and epic items.
Onionlock is the name. (for some reason I'm not able to set the character as my avatar...)

I have full raid experience for WotLK as a healer and dps, including LK10hc on retail (with buff) and a lot of trys on LK25hc (no kill, due to lack of interest from the guild, after lk10hc was downed).

Edit: I'm not just looking for the attunements, I'm looking for genuine progression, where you farm gear in Naxx 10/25, without being carried, to start doing Ulduar. Just for fun and nostalgia. I'm not interested in ICC (done that too much).

Best regards

Dailynews @ Kirin Tor
Dailynews

1 Night Elf Priest
I'm not gonna lie, if you're not looking for ICC, you're on the wrong server.

Suriko @ Kirin Tor
Suriko
1 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Suriko on 2018-10-20 13:14:18
Well if I want to do ICC I'd go to a different server as well. ALL WotLK servers focus on ICC for whatever reason. So why would I go to a progression server if I can start ICC10 about 90% faster on servers where I go heroics -> toc5 -> icc5, completely skipping Naxx, Ulduar and ToC10?
There has to be a group here that also enjoys Naxx and Ulduar and runs that on a regular basis with the appropriate equipment.
If the group is great fun, I'd also be willing to do ToC and ICC (non-hc). But I don't just want to be carried through Naxx and Ulduar once, to only do ToC and ICC...

Kookaburra @ Kirin Tor
Kookaburra

8 Human Paladin
But I don't just want to be carried through Naxx and Ulduar once, to only do ToC and ICC...

That is literally what every single PvE guild on Dala wow does.

Suriko @ Kirin Tor
Suriko
1 Draenei Shaman
Well, then I guess I don't need to play on this server any more.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.