Topic

KYS is recruiting Alliance NA and EU insomniacs

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
KYS is recruiting Alliance NA and EU insomniacs. Core and Alt ICC raids and Uld25 weekly. We do attunement runs often for our Guildies :)

Not level 80 yet? No worries! We have plenty of lower levels including new members and alts.

Tired of going to Auction House for everything? We have many players with all the professions.

Message Skinningia or Boujii

Mefri @ Kirin Tor
Mefri
1 Gnome Mage
Hello, whats raid time?

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
Edited by Boujii on 2019-08-06 21:34:51
ICC Core Heroic Raid are Monday and Tuesday 8 PM EST (1 AM server time).
ICC Shard / Alt run is Wednesday 8 PM EST (1 AM server time).
ULD25 is typically Saturday around 4PM or whenever Stubby get's his ass out of bed from WOW binging the night before.

Metgath @ Kirin Tor
Metgath

5 Human Priest
I'm interested in joining. I used to be a very active epic dungeon healer during WotLK and during Cata I did some random raids to gear up for raiding. I stopped playing early in Pandaria, the new talent system irritated me. If you let me know when to be on to meet up I'll be on then. My priest is currently 70 due to an instant level up so it'll take some practice to get back in the swing of things.

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
Hiyas Metgath, we'd be happy to have a priest in our ranks. Level is not an issue was we are a progressive raiding guild with many mains and alts that level as well. You can message Skinningia or Boujii on the server at any time :)

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Loadsamoney on 2020-04-17 21:42:58
Hey, I might be interested. California Prot Pally, just barely hit 80 a couple of days ago, in the process of gearing up for Naxx. I am interested in main and off tanking progressive 10-man raiding (not 25 though, too chaotic IMO) with a particular focus on fleshing out the content of a raid and trying to do the hardmodes and heroics like Firefighter and Yogg-Zero, preferably without severely outgearing the raid.

I'm also interested in starting at Naxx and working my way up with a fresh team, getting to experience and commit to the content and not just rushing through for attunement to catch up to a team already deep in ICC.

IGN is Loadsamonie; pretty sure I've seen Boujii before. I think he did an enchant for me. :D

Titans @ Kirin Tor
Titans

3 Undead Warrior
3.2k GS Prot warrior looking to join for raids, Iv'e got 521 defense rating and I'm in the process of doing my daily heroics for better gear. Quesmash is the character name. I'm on most days from 4pm est to when I get tired, I have raiding experience from retail WOTLK but I healed back then.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Loadsamoney on 2020-09-08 08:03:25
Edit: Crap, nevermind! Thought you guys were Horde. Sorry.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.