Topic

Returning player seeking Alliance guild.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Hey all. Had to take an extended hiatus roughly two years ago because of work obligations, used to tank for a Horde guild by the name of Aeon. Gyreat bunch of people they were, miss them dearly. Anyway, my free time is much higher than it used to be thanks to a statewide stay-at-home order, and I find myself playing this again.

Though I still have my 80 Prot Pally on Horde side (decently geared, mostly T9's and a couple i264's), I wanted to have a Tank on Alliance side as well, and so I've started a pair of new toons, a Draenai Prot Pally, and a Draenai Resto Shaman, currently around level 20. I'm leveling them both in tandem to better utilize the gear and profession materials I gather along the way, sharing them between the two. My Prot Pally will have Mining, JC and First Aid, while my Resto Shaman is taking Herbalism and Alchemy, alongside First Aid, Cooking and Fishing.

I'm seeking a casual, friendly Alliance guild that I can get to know people, make friends, level up with, and eventually get into entry-level 10-man raiding. I have no interest in 25-mans as they tend to be too laggy and chaotic for me, but I love 10-mans and would be interested in tanking or healing for a brand new raiding team when I eventually get to 80 and get geared.

I'd want to do it progressively as well, taking down the current raid on Heroic mode before moving on to the next, so clearing Naxx10H before moving on to Uld10, then Uld10H, then ToC10, then ToGC10, etc.

Let me know what's available if you're interested in having me aboard. My Prot Pally ign is Loadsamonie, and my Resto Shaman is Lodesamonie.

Cheers guys!

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Loadsamoney on 2020-04-01 18:51:35
Prot Pally is at Level 40 now, the leveling pace has been pretty steady, and keeping up with professions as well. My Resto Shaman will probably fall behind though due to lack of RDF activity.

I have Discord on my tablet as well, so I can be present on microphone for an interview if needed.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Yuck

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
?

Sacrificeme @ Kirin Tor
Sacrificeme

1 Draenei Warrior
I was in Aeon as well, I remember you from the early days of the guild. Anyway, if you are NA player I would highly recommend . That's where I ended up after Aeon. Best of luck to you!

Sacrificeme @ Kirin Tor
Sacrificeme

1 Draenei Warrior
Can I not say KYS?
Kay Why Ess

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
I don't think I remember seeing you, but Aeon had several core raiding teams, and I was on the B team, so you must've been on the other one. It's been a while, the only three players I really remember were Paradoxic, Masta, and James. And a really cool british lady who was a fantastic healer.

KYS? Awesome, I'll check them out. Thank you.

Still looking in the mean time, Level 50 now. Pushing to be in Outlands in 2-3 days.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Loadsamoney on 2020-04-08 22:06:40
Level 63 right now, grinding out Kurenai rep while I push to Level 68 (I want a Talbuk). I also have quite a bit of preparation to do once I hit 80 before I deem myself Naxx worthy:

-All i200 purples with full epic gems and enchants
-All main Northrend factions Exalted for appropriate enchants
-Full set of consumables: Health, Mana, Rejuv potions, Stoneblood Flask, Indestructible Potions, Protection Scrolls and Dalaran Clam Chowder

I expect that to take a month or so, and I'll be doing the entire Argent Tournament questline on the side, trying to become Exalted with all five Alliance factions (I want that Silver Hippogryph).

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
75 and climbing. Started working on jewelcrafters tokens to get recipes for myself and future guildies, and reputation dailies.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
Alright, I'm 80 now and starting to spam RHC to get geared for Naxx.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.