Topic

Returning veteran seeking Horde raiding guild.

Loadsamoney @ Kirin Tor
Loadsamoney
1 Human Paladin
I played on Alliance for a time, raised another 80 Prot Pally over there and geared it up for Naxx, but I lost interest on that character. I just don't find the Alliance community as fun as the Horde community.

I have two characters Horde side, my old 80 Prot Pally Belf, 5,250GS, 450 Mining/JC fully gemmed/enchanted and attuned for ICC, and a newbie Femtaur Resto Shaman (Herb/Alchemy, Fishing, Cooking) that I'm hoping to learn to be a raid healer. Leveling my Resto Shammy is priority at the moment, but if asked I'll happily tank for 5-man dailies and most 10-man raids (ICC10 and ToGC10 in particular), though apart from Ulduar I don't really have an interest in 25-mans, they're too choppy for me and too chaotic most of the time.

IGN is Lodsofemone for my Prot Pally and Milktheutter for my Resto Shaman. Lemme know guys. Lok'tar!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.