Topic

Obsidius (H) - 25 man semi-hardcore raiding guild

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2017-12-21 17:25:46
After seeing that the competition on the new progressive realm is better than we expected, we have reconsidered and decided to move our guild to Algalon. First, here's some information about our community:

Obsidius is an international raiding community (mostly european) that has been around on the private server scene over 3 years already, a well organized guild that was really competitive on every server we played.

We are aiming to be among the top guilds on the server and for this reason we are only interested in people who are having the same goal and do believe they have the motivation and dedication to be part of our community. If you are a player that enjoys competitive raiding and efficiently-held raids, you should seriously consider applying to us.

Raiding
We are raiding 1 day a week during farm, but we will be raiding as much as time allows during the first week of progress. Official raid days during farm: Sunday 7pm GMT +1, up to 11pm. A potential recruit is best expected to be able to make it during most of the weekdays, as we need to raid as much as possible during progress and availability is really important.

What to expect from us, if you decide to join us

1. Endgame PvE - As a guild that is not only aiming of completing the hardest bosses the content has to offer, but doing it before everyone else, killing the most challenging bosses in the game will be a very common activity, should you decide to join us.

2. Stable raiding team with high end-game experience - We've been raiding together for nearly 4 years and mostly on the best scripted WotLK servers (and retail for some) and most of our core players have very high in-depth experience even in the smallest details of the expansion.

3. Efficient and competitive raiding - We find being competitive and efficient raiding wise to be the most joyful aspect of PvE. Wipes happen, but mostly on the really hard bosses (during progress), and its really motivating for people to see we're progressing with each try.

4. Competent leading - We know how and what we need to complete any encounter, we are creative and efficient - some tactics we've built for the really hard encounters you just wont find around in the internet.

5. Fairness and maturity - We're humans after all, we try to appreciate and be fair with each other as much as possible, because we spend time of our lives together, contributed for a cause, be it in a game. And we expect people that join us to treat us the same way.

6. Friendly and jokey atmosphere - Unlike most top-guilds wannabe, there is no "elitist" atmosphere among our ranks. Most of the people are much willing to help, very friendly, and we're having a lot of fun talking to each other on Teamspeak.

Expectations from a potential recruit

1. Consistent effort and willingness to improve - this is the most important factor if you want to be part of our community. Even if you are not the most experienced and skilled raider, if you are showing constant effort, motivation, and willingness to improve, you will have a secure spot among our ranks.

2. Considerable experience in wow and raiding - We're aiming to be a top guild, and a top guild consists of top players, so this is also an important criteria, although not the most important factor. We do understand that there might be very talented individuals that are not that old to the game, but that can be judged from the posted application, and we do make exceptions.

3. Full preparation and efficiency for raids - For us to be efficient, we must spend a considerable amount of time out of the raids (building tactics, getting the right consumables, enchants, gems, etc). Some may find it the more boring part of the game, but for the enjoyment you get during the raids, when everyone is fully prepared and comfortable on their toon, it is well worth it.

4. High attendance for the scheduled raids - No matter how good you are, you wont be of much use to us if you are not that active for raids. We do understand that some people might have something really important to do it in real life, and we tolerate it should you let us know in time, and if it's not happening too often.

5. Maturity and positive personality - For us to keep a good pace even during the more tiring progression raids, we need everyone to have positive approach towards raiding, even if we're failing at something. Constructive feedback is much encouraged, though we expect it done in private with the people responsible, so it doesn't affect the mood of other people.

6. Patience - as a guild on the private server scene, and a guild that has played on the less popular (but by far the best scripted wotlk servers) we've sometimes had harder time finding people that would best fit us. We've had our ups and downs, but our patience, endurance and dedication has always paid off in the end. Very important criteria even during raids - for us to be among the top guilds on the server, we must dedicate time in wiping more than anyone else, so you should have no problem having to wipe even whole evening (on a progression boss of course, and if it's constructive wiping, i.e. improving tactics, getting closer to the kill, etc.)

7. Fluent English - we are an international guild and only English is tolerated on the group chats and Teamspeak.

8. Be logged on our Teamspeak 3 channel during raids - working mic is not mandatory, but advantage.

Having an alt that you can also play really well is a very big plus.

Applying
You can submit an application on our forums - http://www.obsidius-guild.eu

If you have any questions regarding the guild or the recruitment, whisper me ingame on Algalon (Ntt), or write me a personal message here.

Feats
- Realm first Naxxramas 25
- Realm first Malygos 25
- Realm first Sartharion 10/25 with 3 drakes
- Realm first Algalon 10/25
- Realm first Alone in the Darkness 10/25

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-04-20 01:05:13
Recruitment
We are currently only recruiting top caliber players, that are meeting our goal of beating all the new available content before anyone else. Core spots are still open for warlocks/ele sham/UH dk, but any outstanding players should be applying.

Tips when submitting an application
- Take your time and put some effort into it.
- Be honest and be yourself, even if your experience is not that great, we do value effort and willingness to improve.
- Do not write too much extra information, have in mind we will spend around 1-2 minutes reading your application.
- Do not leave anything blank in the application. Such applications will most likely be disregarded.

Submit your application on our new boards - www.obsidius-guild.eu/forums/

If you are accepted, you might be asked couple of questions furthermore ingame, before getting invited, and you will be introduced to our policy.

Shako @ Kirin Tor
Shako

1 Orc Hunter
Good luck ;]

Aldergar @ Kirin Tor
Aldergar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad to see you back guys :) We'll see eachother on the race for Realm Firsts!

P.S: Loktaro fag

Sephira @ Kirin Tor
Sephira

80 Draenei Shaman
happy you guys came along to this server :)

good luck Yunen to you and your guild

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Thanks a lot, the same to you all :)

Peridot @ Kirin Tor
Peridot
1 Troll Shaman
Nice to see more competitive guilds :) good luck!

Joana @ Kirin Tor
Joana

80 Night Elf Hunter
good luck :D

Shandor @ Kirin Tor
Shandor

70 Tauren Druid
Thank you, people. :) Let the Olympic spirit lift the competition high and entertaining for all. Hope we all have fun.

P.S. Hey, Aldergar, sweetie! ^^

Athinira @ Kirin Tor
Athinira

50 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck guys. I'm glad you are here. :)

Shandor @ Kirin Tor
Shandor

70 Tauren Druid
As I had said before, for me it boils down to raid leaders. And Yunen has been the most talented one I have played with over the years. I took a break from playing wow for over a year, but when I got the urge to start again, I realized, that I had spent my most enjoyable time playing wow with Obsidius. So it was natural to reconnect with the crew.

If you enjoy spending time raiding efficiently, competing for server firsts, consider applying at Obsidius.
http://www.obsidius-guild.eu/

Best regards,
Loktaro.

Tygra @ Kirin Tor
Tygra

80 Tauren Druid
I applied to this guild because of the way they put themselves across on the forums. Had a chat in game and joined shortly after. Friendly and decent group of players. Pretty good banter and mainly decent ideals and goals for raiding. No doubt in my mind this is a decent guild and looking forward to raiding on Algalon. Definately worth applying/chatting to officers.

Tygra @ Kirin Tor
Tygra

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Tygra on 2014-02-26 18:41:52
Getting my bump on.

Still recruiting, DPS classes (pala,rogue, warrior, shadowpriest etc) 1-2 healers

Team is shaping up nicely.

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for a few more dedicated ppl

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Still having spots for shadow priest, warlock, rogue (/ret).

We're constantly aiming to improve our roster, so exceptional individuals of any class should not hesitate to apply.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-03-07 00:46:21
Recruiting 1 holy/shadow priest at the moment, and possibly a hunter! Talented individuals from any other class are still welcome to submit their application.

Tygra @ Kirin Tor
Tygra

80 Tauren Druid
Still recruiting as per Yunens previous post.

First week has gone well. We have cleared all 10 man raids as well as Sarth with 2 drakes.

Drop an apply at www.obsidius-guild.eu/forums/

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-03-08 21:25:26
Killed Sarth 3 drakes today, turned out to be a lot easier than we thought, shame on us we didnt attempt it the first week. Video will be up soon.

With that kill, we have completed everything on tier 7 10 man (buffed). I think we were first to have completed everything, but I am not 100% sure as not all guilds posted their kills.

Still recruiting rogue/warlock/hunter, dps classes in general. Apply on our website - http://obsidius-guild.eu

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Recruitment open for exceptional ranged classes.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Recruiting warlocks.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-03-18 09:12:46
As its brought up, we're providing link to the video of our first kill on Sartharion 3 drakes (legit), done on 8th of march. We wiped a total of 5 times, and even the attempt where we actually killed it was pretty bad.

Sartharion 3 drakes by Obsidius

Dups @ Kirin Tor
Dups
Scarab Lord

80 Draenei Shaman
Smart spot for tanking Sarth there. I always thought one would get hit by the right sided Flame Tsunamis there. Well nice to know thats not the case ;)

keep up the good work.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Sarth 3d down after update.

We're still recruiting a very talanted warlock/balance druid/holy paladin.

Apply on our website - obsidius-guild.eu

Dups @ Kirin Tor
Dups
Scarab Lord

80 Draenei Shaman
Gz.
What was your raid comp. like, if i may ask?

Tygra @ Kirin Tor
Tygra

80 Tauren Druid
8 arms warriors, a resto paladin and an tankhancement shaman. Stacked all 3 drakes, pooped bloodlust and all shouted "BLAAAAAADDEEEEDSTTOOORRRMM" really loudly on mumble. This caused Sartharion to roar and shout "dang son it's gotta all deadly up in this hizouse" and he died. Tenebron and Vesperon dually left saying they were secretly an item and eloped to Stormwind where they teach the spirit of ballroom dancing to the denizens of the alliance. Shadron became an well documented movie producer and animal rights activist - The end x

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-03-26 12:59:39
Our setup consisted 2 tanks (paladin/druid), 3 healers (paladin/shaman/druid) and 5 dps (2 priests/mage/warlock/hunter). There was a major bug that was hotfixed after we killed it (seeing on sin's video), the bug was that the portal to the twilight realm was disappearing few seconds after spawning, and it also disappeared after a person clicks on it, so only 1 person could get in the twilight realm. It was possible that a blood dk could manage to solo the disciples with enough self healing, but we didnt have one at the time as it was announced in a late Friday (sigh). Due to the inability to kill the disciples, we had to deal with their auras and the drakes at the same time (yeah, vesperon's disciple aura was applied when shadron was on about 600k hp, and we had to kill 2 drakes while everyone takes 2.5k damage with every ability cast and the tank getting 30-35k+ breaths, cuz we also had shadron's disciple buff on sarth). After the fix, everything looks a lot smoother. Cheers.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-03-27 21:42:26
So we just killed Sartharion 3 drakes with our 2nd (alt) group, after about 2 hours of wipes.

Our setup was pretty shitty (no replenishment, offspec hpala, undergeared rdruid, moderate dps) and that was the main reason of the wipes, because healers couldnt keep up with mana, dpsers were having trouble meeting dps requirements and the tanking setup was not optimal.

In conclusion, the hotfix that was made after our first kill with our main group on 22nd of march, few hours after update, did not make the boss harder. For our main group it would be even easier as the risk of tank death would be a lot smaller when the portal is fixed, and our main group healers are a lot more solid, having in mind we also had whelps (which are small trouble anyways)

Just because a bunch of tryhards wiped for 3 days on a boss that took us few attempts to kill, does not mean that the hotfix got him harder, when its exactly the oposite. And yeah, doing it with our shitty alt group is the most solid proof for it. You should try to kill 1 drake and a half while u have vesperon's aura up, ticking for 3k on every hit you make, if you think it was easier before portal hotfix.

Peace.

Naturel @ Kirin Tor
Naturel

1 Tauren Druid
all those fighting over 3d without neither of you providing a video...

Munktzer @ Kirin Tor
Munktzer
80 Orc Hunter
Well Naturel, on the 1st kill just after release Ntt turned fraps at the end of the fight, so I guess no point to put such a video. No idea how it looked yesterday, but if there is such demand then we will fraps it today if the raid happens.

As for the kills, we had pretty much Staff looking at us entire evening (they even wiped us twice not on purpose tho), so I still don't get the fight over the legitimacy of kills.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-03-28 13:09:41
We have evrything logged on our worldoflogs, and we also had 2 gms spectating us. What speculations do you have? And yeah, on our first kill I started fraps just about when the last drake was about to die, because no body even expected to kill it. I wish they didnt fix it so fast, so other guilds could test it out, but then there would be a cry out that it was impossible. I did not fraps on our 2nd kill last night because simply the boss was a piece of cake, no worth to upload anything + they are going to apply some more fixes soon, and we're expecting to kill it within the first few attempts and we'll give you a video on that.

Naturel @ Kirin Tor
Naturel

1 Tauren Druid
Edited by Naturel on 2014-03-28 13:44:22
A video is always the way to claim something, now its you and aao fighting over something neither of u can actually have since the encounter is not at its intended state of scripting and thus not "valid for a firstkill" just by that, then there is also the missing the video part. Shoutout to aao for releasing their video by the way...

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Vepar on 2014-03-28 13:56:43
We have 2 GMs who were watching our Fight both Confirming that the Kill was Legit

We have a CombatLog uploaded that confirms all dmg numbers are exactly the same as they are now

The only reason we dont have a Full Length Video up is that we didnt expect to kill it in 3-4 tries like we did
And the only reasons that portals work now as they should (making the fight as easy as it now is) is because we gave our report to the GMs who were watching us

if anyone doubted our Kill they could have just reset our ID after the kill and we could kill him again after the hotfix

We killed it after the update with a fking Alt Group to prove that its much easier now than it was when we got the realm 1st

We are tired of arguing about this ... anyone can claim anything for all we care
if things end up being this BADLY released in 25mans or Ulduar ... we wont be playing here much longer

this is not what we expected from a server claiming to be a "TRUE Progression" server

Dankk @ Kirin Tor
Dankk

74 Undead Priest
Everyone should kill bosses as fast as they can and then let the staff handle the claims.

Agreed on the 25 mans, especially starting with 3.1. I'd rather have the released delayed if it led to smoother fights. Unfortunately with a much smaller playerbase & staff and no PTR, there will always be challenges.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-03-28 15:20:40
Naturel, read the posts closely, and tell me where do you see us claiming or fighting over a realm first? Gm already said that the realm first will be claimed when the encounter is scripted as intended, despite the fact that we killed it on a much harder state.

What we're doing these posts for is for the fact that someone says our first kill was on a much easier state, when they didnt even taste what it is like to kill a drake and a half with twilight torment up (it was hitting as hard as it is now with about ~400 damage difference, we have wowlogs to prove, so no speculations please), to have any say about it.

Icanheal @ Kirin Tor
Icanheal
of the Nightfall

80 Tauren Druid
^

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-04-05 21:45:45
So we did quite well in the recently released 25 man raids...

Realm first Naxxramas 25 (a whole 20 minutes before anyone else):
Nax

Realm first Malygos 25:
Maly

Realm first sarth 25, 3 drakes (2nd try, we got wiped by a blaze on the first attempt, believe it or not :X):
Sarth

Well deserved in the end, I must say. The progression on tier 7 is unique, because it will be the only progression that we will ever have, where optimizing speed and effectiveness is the most important factor for scoring the realm firsts. And we really put weeks of efford and planning and also minmaxed everything we could, so we could really do it insanely fast.

Some people might say that it was easy, they should buff them and reset the achievements and bla bla, but what you got to take in mind is, it was easy for everybody and it it was equal to everyone for scoring the realm firsts. And we didnt beat the other guilds by few seconds, but by quite a considerable amount of time. (yes we were also slowed down considerably by some of the dcs)

On ulduar and up, during progression, the main factor will well be performance and the quality of the roster, so other guilds, dont feel down! Looking forward to racing you guys in ulduar!

Also! The scripts were flawless with just a little issues on kel'thuzad and phase 1 on malygos. Good job on the scripting, and keep it up for ulduar as well!

Cheers :)

Lonerina @ Kirin Tor
Lonerina
Elder

80 Blood Elf Priest
Gratz on the Realm First guys. Well earned.

Nyran @ Kirin Tor
Nyran
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Nyran on 2014-04-07 10:47:58
Congratz ^_^

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
We're at a stage where we're recruiting top caliber players, polishing the roster for upcoming ulduar.

Class is not of that great importance (though warlocks can get higher priority), if you are accepted and perform better than someone (wowlogs analysis and performance mainly gets into account) you will replace him in the core group.

If you are a really competitive player - apply at www.obsidius-guild.eu

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-04-19 17:41:41
Still having core spots for warlocks! Apply @ www.obsidius-guild.eu

Outstanding players, regardless of class, should not hesitate to apply.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Still looking for warlock/badass UH dk/hunter.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Recruiting a resto druid/disc priest (exceptional ones only),

as well as spell damage dealers. Apply on www.obsidius-guild.eu

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
^ along with a hunter

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Recruiting hunter, priest, rogue. Outstanding spell damage dealers are still encouraged to apply. www.obsidius-guild.eu

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
^ along with a resto druid

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Still recruiting an outstanding healing priest/mage/hunter/rogue/dk. Apply on obsidius-guild.eu

Heimerdinger @ Kirin Tor
Heimerdinger

78 Gnome Mage
Friendly bump for an awesome guild!

Did Raigorhoof not work out? :)

- Capable

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Ah he would've been our best recruit, shame he got banned

Winstrol @ Kirin Tor
Winstrol

1 Orc Hunter
BUMP for ulduar hype!

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-09-30 00:10:53
3/4 keepers HM!

Thorim by far the hardest of the 3 bosses and thats why he gets the honor of a kill screenshot!

lCwos2k.jpg

@ Kirin Tor

All Races All Class
Edited by on 2014-09-29 05:45:45
>Semihardcore
>Spends about 29 hours raiding in 3 days.

Props to you for being really dedicated. I wouldnt raid that much honestly, eyes would burn.

Freebump

Dups @ Kirin Tor
Dups
Scarab Lord

80 Draenei Shaman
Still nothing compared to real hardcore guilds stomping new content for days without sleep.
We need our beauty sleep :)

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-10-05 03:13:20
6L7BvJR.jpg

Algalon 10 down! Mimi HM was a lot higher tuned, didnt get a ss of the kill though, despite he deserved it a lot more. The script was pretty flawless!

@ Kirin Tor

All Races All Class
Gratz on server first.

Isole @ Kirin Tor
Isole
1 Draenei Paladin
You didnt get herald of titans? What a waste.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
We're actively recruiting exceptional mage/lock/shadow priest. Apply on obsidius-guild.eu

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
We've finally reached algalon 25! Still recruiting outstanding mage/lock/shadow priest for our main raiding core!

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
yogg +1 down on 10

phFfiVm.jpg

Recruitment update: Still recruiting hunter/warlock/sp. Exceptional applicants always considered.

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
1 more hard mode left on 25!

btbaQm4.jpg

Joana @ Kirin Tor
Joana

80 Night Elf Hunter
woot woooooooo

Holynig @ Kirin Tor
Holynig

1 Human Paladin
wow grats on yogg 25 +1 that is impressive

Ghostalgalon @ Kirin Tor
Ghostalgalon

1 Troll Priest
Best of luck with the progression guys, hope the AAO members are pulling their weight. :-)

(university sucks)

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Ml5CG0.jpg

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Recruiting resto druid/warlock/shadow priest. Apply on obsidius-guild.eu

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
All the Videos will be shared once Someone else kills the progression bosses
(Thorim, Mimiron, XT ...etc) or when we are done with progression. :D

Naturel @ Kirin Tor
Naturel

1 Tauren Druid
@Ghery
ever considered the option of people being mentally challanged by "avoid fire" mechanics?

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
jNSk6a.jpg

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
shittiest mimiron HM kill so far

LDkqG4g.jpg

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Progression Finaly Over, Will be posting all the Videos (Firefighter, Thorim HM, Heartbreaker, Yogg0, and Algalon in the upcoming Week.

For now just the SS
v9LPpI9.jpg

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
We've lost few members to WoD and for that reason we're recruiting several players with solid attitude for core positions in the guild. We're currently raiding 25 man once a week and raiding schedule will be pretty chill up until ICC.

Mainly in need of Shadow/Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Mage, Hunter, DK. Can fit in almost any classes, so don't hesitate to apply. www.obsidius-guild.eu

Tiridra @ Kirin Tor
Tiridra

1 Night Elf Priest
Ntt, update the first post with realm firsts at then end :)

Savatage @ Kirin Tor
Savatage

80 Human Paladin
Congratulations!

Ntt @ Kirin Tor
Ntt

80 Tauren Druid
Edited by Ntt on 2014-11-20 04:27:08
We're currently raiding with guild roster consisting of exactly 25 people, so we're in urgent need of new recruits! Still being able to farm all the hard modes, will probably not be able to kill algalon 25 this week though, will not meet dps requirement. Apply on www.obsidius-guild.eu

Lepa @ Kirin Tor
Lepa

1 Blood Elf Priest
To bump the recruitment + if someone is still waiting on the most important kill videos:
http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/community/media/topic/4097/obsidius-ulduar-videos

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for Dedicated ppl to join our Raiding roster. Apply at Obsidius-Guild.eu

Lepa @ Kirin Tor
Lepa

1 Blood Elf Priest
Bump.
Don't hesitate to apply even if you're not hardcore player, we can help you out to perform as long as you're dedicated and ACTIVE.

http://www.obsidius-guild.eu/forums

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Vepar on 2014-12-02 13:27:31
Looking for a few dedicated raiders to fill in our ranks as we farm Ulduar 10/25 and prepare for ToC release.
For more info visit our site:

Obsidius-guild.eu

Lepa @ Kirin Tor
Lepa

1 Blood Elf Priest
Bumpy bump.
WTB exceptional balance / restoration dudus!

Apply on: http://www.obsidius-guild.eu/forums

Immense @ Kirin Tor
Immense

1 Human Paladin
Bump

Yhgy @ Kirin Tor
Yhgy

1 Troll Hunter
bump

Yhgy @ Kirin Tor
Yhgy

1 Troll Hunter
bump for best guild

Yhgy @ Kirin Tor
Yhgy

1 Troll Hunter
up

Lifé @ Kirin Tor
Lifé

76 Draenei Death Knight
Sup

Yhgy @ Kirin Tor
Yhgy

1 Troll Hunter
bump

Yhgy @ Kirin Tor
Yhgy

1 Troll Hunter
bump

Slo @ Kirin Tor
Slo

1 Troll Shaman
bump for the only guild clearing all content after all these months

Immense @ Kirin Tor
Immense

1 Human Paladin
Bump for the only guild with a 7-day raid schedule.

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Thx for the bump ... we raid one day a week though

Tiridra @ Kirin Tor
Tiridra

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Tiridra on 2015-02-15 23:50:49
* B * U * M * P *
B * U * M * P
* B * U * M * P *

.bump.
o/ o/
edit: ^ fail
[][][]bumpy ride[][][]

The only guild one-shotting an entire ulduar 25 hm

Slo @ Kirin Tor
Slo

1 Troll Shaman
"Reserved for Grand Crusaders"

Tiridra @ Kirin Tor
Tiridra

1 Night Elf Priest
^couldn't agree more

Lepa @ Kirin Tor
Lepa

1 Blood Elf Priest
Bump for recruitment.
Still in need of dedicated and confident players for ToGC progress.

Lepa @ Kirin Tor
Lepa

1 Blood Elf Priest
Last call before Dalaran Tournament, recruiting only death knights at the moment.

Dolmio @ Kirin Tor
Dolmio

1 Tauren Druid
Recruitment open for mage/warlock.

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruitment open for most classes.

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Vepar on 2015-06-02 17:31:30

Make an apply on our Forum (just click here)

Verd @ Kirin Tor
Verd

70 Orc Rogue
lock/dk/fury/mage on demand

Lepa @ Kirin Tor
Lepa

1 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Fury warr/lock/mage slots open

Yhgy @ Kirin Tor
Yhgy

1 Troll Hunter
bump, best guild on the server recruiting most dps classes and holy pala

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin

Make an apply on our Forum (just click here)

Dolmio @ Kirin Tor
Dolmio

1 Tauren Druid
Edited by Dolmio on 2015-09-14 17:56:04
Bump. Recruitment open for exceptional players only.

Only guild still after 12months clearing Ulduar25 with all hardmodes, including yogg-saron zero lights, within 3 hours.

0 lights kill highlight from a stream
http://www.twitch.tv/dolmiooo/v/15997790

Still #1 guild of the server, drop an application at http://www.obsidius-guild.eu/forums

Retriskull @ Kirin Tor
Retriskull

73 Human Paladin
You are not the only guild doing that. So don't flatter yourself.

Styles @ Kirin Tor
Styles

1 Orc Warrior
bump for best guild

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
P21Hh3r.jpg

Drumma @ Kirin Tor
Drumma

80 Blood Elf Rogue
Edited by Drumma on 2015-11-13 00:31:51
T2o18l7.jpg

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
5LyGSlL.png

Lepa @ Kirin Tor
Lepa

1 Blood Elf Priest
Edited by Lepa on 2015-11-18 16:16:34
Time for some glam!
Obsidius is now available on instagram, track progression, check recruitment status and don't troll too hard. Have fun.
https://instagram.com/obsidius_guild

Note: Lildreamz is taking care of it, if you would like to include some suggestions what to post, just poke him in game.

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Omg u are actually telling ppl about that. I thought that was a yoke

Yhgy @ Kirin Tor
Yhgy

1 Troll Hunter
Lepa and Lildreamz promoted to PR department

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
DmIKo7M.jpg

Drumma @ Kirin Tor
Drumma

80 Blood Elf Rogue
Edited by Drumma on 2015-11-22 17:24:39
i0ISu3z.jpg

Rr @ Kirin Tor
Rr

1 Night Elf Hunter
Congratz guys! Nice work

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Congratulations!

Lifé @ Kirin Tor
Lifé

76 Draenei Death Knight
Hello hello, how you doin' ? :)

Pogchamp @ Kirin Tor
Pogchamp

2 Orc Rogue
Anub kill video asap pls

Lepa @ Kirin Tor
Lepa

1 Blood Elf Priest
Life ples come back ;3

Lifé @ Kirin Tor
Lifé

76 Draenei Death Knight
thinking about it...

Dolmio @ Kirin Tor
Dolmio

1 Tauren Druid
Anub realm first kill video

Dolmio @ Kirin Tor
Dolmio

1 Tauren Druid
Tribute to Insanity 25 by Obsidius (Grand Crusader)

Dolmio @ Kirin Tor
Dolmio

1 Tauren Druid
recruiting exceptional players; apply at obsidius-guild.eu/forums/

Dolmio @ Kirin Tor
Dolmio

1 Tauren Druid
bump

Supremelordx @ Kirin Tor
Supremelordx

1 Troll Rogue
6. Friendly and jokey atmosphere - Unlike most top-guilds wannabe, there is no "elitist" atmosphere among our ranks. Most of the people are much willing to help, very friendly, and we're having a lot of fun talking to each other on Teamspeak.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
bump

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I realise that it is rude to trash talk other guilds but I feel that those viewing this thread should be aware.

Tarpor is a member of Obsidius.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
bump

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
FCiPewn.png
*date is June 5th (1/27/16 was a bug)

qk8lqzW.png

Winstrol @ Kirin Tor
Winstrol

1 Orc Hunter
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.

Mephiles @ Kirin Tor
Mephiles
1 Blood Elf Warlock
For some reason, whenever I try to open your website, it tells me that the page cannot be opened. This happens on both my PC and laptop. Any idea why this might be the case?

Hackqt @ Kirin Tor
Hackqt

1 Blood Elf Paladin
bump cos 2nd page xD
(pssst... lf applicants)

Dolmio @ Kirin Tor
Dolmio

1 Tauren Druid
Looking for dedicated and skilled players to bolster our roster. In need of spriests, elem shaman, mages, dk's and all exceptional players of all classes and roles (no tanks though).
We run 2 smooth ToGC25 raids and we're recruiting for upcoming ICC.

We're the most stable and successfull guild on the server.
Apply @ obsidius-guild.eu/forums/

Dolmio @ Kirin Tor
Dolmio

1 Tauren Druid
recruitment is open, apply at http://www.obsidius-guild.eu/forums/

recruiting most classes pure dps, or a resto druid.

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Vepar on 2017-04-25 03:03:30
Recruitment is Open for ICC Progress. Apply at http://www.obsidius-guild.eu/forums/

#1 guild on the server since Naxx (with all the realm 1sts)

Recruiting all Classes, (in high need of DKs atm)

Winstrol @ Kirin Tor
Winstrol

1 Orc Hunter
bump for icc hype

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Vepar on 2017-07-02 16:40:01
NFP83X2.png

LK 10 HC

Vepar @ Kirin Tor
Vepar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
0lNx5z2.png
LK 25HC Done. Video soon

Hackqt @ Kirin Tor
Hackqt

1 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Hackqt on 2017-07-06 04:04:35

Realm First Heroic Lich King 25m
Enjoy

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Tarpor on 2017-12-21 17:26:01
< 3

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.