Topic

Dreadnought LOOKIN FOR YOU!!! Horde Guild

Shishkbob @ Kirin Tor
Shishkbob

1 Undead Mage
Dreadnought is looking to fill a consistent ten man group to push progression into ulduar.

Currently we have around 25 80's however consistency and attendance are issues atm since we are a fairly fresh guild. I would like to be able to grab around 4 consistant raiders to fill that core so we can work and grow together. We are fulling clearing naxx 10 and OS and EOE every week. Unfortunately do to the large number of druids in the guild we cannot take more atm until i have a solid idea of who will show at raids and who wont.

Only requirements for the guild is be fair, friendly, and enjoy yourself. I want this to be a group of friends not a group of 20 people hating someone because they are rolling on the same loot or whatever. I want to get further together not just by myself.

If you are interested Whisper shishkcow in game. Hope to see you on the battlefields.

Shishkbob @ Kirin Tor
Shishkbob

1 Undead Mage
Edited by Shishkbob on 2015-05-03 03:55:48
Tanks DPS and possible back up healers are still in demand ty

Shishkbob @ Kirin Tor
Shishkbob

1 Undead Mage
Non warrior tank DPS classes excluding druids, fury warriors, or boomkins all else are welcome

Shishkbob @ Kirin Tor
Shishkbob

1 Undead Mage
bump

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.