Topic

Online [H] Raiding (future)

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
Greetings!

Online is a new guild to this realm, interested in finding people who are veterans of WoW looking for an enjoyable 10 man raiding experience. As I (raid leader) have just started playing on this server, there will still be a few weeks before the group is formed officially as I (we) level). I have raid/guild led for 5 years on retail with 2 groups that were heroic progressed (late Wrath - early Draenor).

Time: North American Eastern 11pm-2am (probably T and W nights, maybe Th).

Looking for good attitudes and great attendance!

Classes needed:
Any except Paladins.

Will be using Mumble for voice.

Hope to hear from you!

Tazlek @ Kirin Tor
Tazlek
1 Troll Mage
Why not paladin?

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
Two paladins already interested atm. Will take anyone interested but when we eventually form the raid team, I would like to have people who have leveled other classes. Only plan on doing 10man, so class diversity would be a plus.

Jjaaxxoonn @ Kirin Tor
Jjaaxxoonn

1 Human Warrior
Canadian here! Looking for a raid group on NA timezone. Not super familiar with WOTLK raid content but I can learn fast. Also playing a Druid.

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
All members have invite ability, so if you are interested just whisper someone!

"/who online"

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.