Topic

[A] LF a big active social English speaking guild.

Metaknight @ Kirin Tor
Metaknight

1 Gnome Warrior
Edited by Metaknight on 2015-07-22 22:55:15
Greetings members of Dalaran-WoW: Me - "Vernetroyer" (A lvl 17 Mage as of this Pots's entry) and my girlfriend - "Pinga" (A lvl 17 Dwarf Hunter) are in search for a large and active social guild that has English as default language.

We have both been around on Dalaran-WoW for a while and both got characters up in the lvls (Myself with a 74 DK and 55 Warrior and my gf with a 59 Pala) Yet we had to take a break for some while and upon returning we had been kicked from our old guild due to inactivity.

At this point it seems like we slowly will be playing more and more on Dalaran-WoW's Algalon server again, and whist doing so: A guild of social standards with a lot of people to talk, interact and play with would be nice to have and call home.

If anyone at Algalon would want to take us into their guild that would be much appreciated. And if we are not online when someone bumps into this post, you can always drop me a in game mail to "Vernetroyer". (Ps: Ignore my avatar on this post - For some reason I can't change it to any of my Alagalon server characters)

EDIT: 22.07.2015 - I would like to thank the members of the guild "Dalaran" for taking me and my girlfriend in, I bet we both will enjoy our stay and look forward to the times to come within this guild.

Shinizu @ Kirin Tor
Shinizu

1 Undead Priest
Edited by Shinizu on 2015-07-22 12:12:32
You can whisper me ingame for a levelling guild.
(Ps: Ignore my avatar on this post - For some reason I can't change it to any of my Alagalon server characters)

Only the KirinTor server is synced with the forums.
So you can only choose those chars.

Metaknight @ Kirin Tor
Metaknight

1 Gnome Warrior
Ahh - I see. Thanks for letting me know, one less mystery to think about :D

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.