Topic

PvP [H] Mental Plays

Heartbt @ Kirin Tor
Heartbt

1 Tauren Shaman
Edited by Heartbt on 2015-07-23 16:12:09
Upcoming PvP guild on the horde side.

My vision and idea is very simple and unoriginal. But I have yet not seen or heard of any decent or even half decent PvP-orientated guild on the Horde side(sorry if I've looked by something out there). The plan would be to eventually be the hosting guild of the #1RBG groups along with the usual premades and a playerbase of PvPers to make the search for arena partners a hell lot easier. How long it’ll take to gather a decent rooster and a cheerful spirit is not really any of my concern. On the contrary, I will stick to this guild as long as I play here (even if it’s just me and a couple of mates rolling) as I have no interest(or time) in raiding or sticking to a schedule.

So, what's coming up is a laid back PvP guild with some morality and maturity, meaning restricted bad behavior as I have a hard time believing anyone enjoys getting targeted by childish harrassments and/or having to bear with a rooster full of arrogance and/or negativity.
A friendly mentality is of great value to maintain a nice community. I have a strong belief we all give up real life to enjoy the games we play rather than not, and I hold on to that.

So hey! If you feel that you’d like to fit right into this and enjoy the game alongside equal-minded PvP players, feel more than welcome contacting me in-game. Sell yourself with few words and everything will sort itself out.
*Provide a PvP history when applying/contacting me in-game. Inviting people that never reached 1.7k for example would kill the whole idea of a PvP guild, whilst a nice and mature attitude gets you very far. How long it’ll take to gather a decent rooster and a cheerful spirit is not really any of my concern.

CU online
/Heartbt

I myself have been playing the shaman class since s2 retail. R6 in 3s during S3 and casually kept my rates above 2.2k up to maybe a couple of months into cata. That’s when I quit retail. None of that is for bragging - on the contrary, it's a rather poor experience to some people. But it is my background.

Heartbt @ Kirin Tor
Heartbt

1 Tauren Shaman
*Due to some major thread-creation issues I am for the time being unable to edit this post. Hope you can overlook the errors until I wield the power of editing again :)

/H

Wonderbolt @ Kirin Tor
Wonderbolt

80 Human Paladin
Good initiative! I might join, but it'll be hard to get lot of players, most of the good PvPers are already in raiding guilds.

Boneschyte @ Kirin Tor
Boneschyte

76 Undead Rogue
Holidayz is PvE nab, do not invite him

Krae @ Kirin Tor
Krae

1 Human Warrior
MORE PVP! LESS GOOOO BOYS!

Fridayz @ Kirin Tor
Fridayz

1 Undead Priest
Holidayz is PvE nab, do not invite him

pve is srs bsns : )

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.